treehamster This is what happens when you slack off

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Devrailis, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Devrailis

Mattherson Ikanam Biolab three-way mosh pit. Infinite LA jetpacks, broken ammo packs, slideshow gameplay, I hold down LMB and people randomly die even though I'm not shooting at anyone. Moonwalking LAs dancing backwards in mid-air.

See treehamster, you need to get back to that server wheel and make things better nao! :mad:

P.S.

Was still a great and fun fight at Ikanam today, even with the server going sideways. Congrats to TR for their win. :p
    • Up x 1
  2. gigastar

treehamster is currently undergoing ressurection, and is indisposed at this time.
    • Up x 1
  3. WyrdHarper

One of the most fun and interesting alerts we've had on Mattherson in awhile (guess the VS fourth faction took the night off). Good work all around, and hopefully it's an indicator of things to come (the fun part, not the lag part D: )
    • Up x 1
  4. Epic High Five

I was perched and shooting people with my X11, and I'd put a full clip in someone only to watch them run behind cover and die 3 seconds later. God that's gotta be frustrating on their end, but I was enjoying the hell out of it.