TRAP M-1 Impressions

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by DrankTHEKoolaid, Mar 3, 2014.

1. DrankTHEKoolaid

Here are my thoughts on the TRAP so far. It may not be a true sniper rifle, but that doesn't me it isn't fun. Thanks for watching!

• Up x 2
  2. minhalexus

So in your opinion which is the best ESSR, in terms of you getting kills? ;)
  3. DrankTHEKoolaid

It felts my playstyle best of the 3 that's for sure.
  4. DrankTHEKoolaid

Fits, not felts lol. Gonna start working on footage for the Phaseshift today, probably won't have that review up until Friday or early next week.
    • Up x 1
  5. Dragonblood

I can't decide between the foregrip and lasersights. While the the qualities of the gun benefit more from fore grip, laser sights make hipfiring in 3x burst mode much dangerous.
  6. Rean

just make 2 loadouts.
    small facility base? laser sight
    base with open ground? foregrip
  7. Dragonblood

good idea
  8. meaturama

I don't know I think I'll go back to the soas after getting a few hundred kills with the TRAP. It's more of a support gun if you're in the middle of a group but if you're gonna be doing that you may as well be a medic or a HA. The 18 round mag of the trap is very limiting for me when I'm out by myself and trying to kill a HA with overshields.
  9. acksbox

I've been killed by the TRAP M-1 in CQC more than I have been killed by all other Infiltrator specific weapons combined since these new weapons were released.

I don't fear those ~900rpm SMGs, but the TRAP three round burst is deadly to HA.
  10. Dragonblood

yeah, it's burst cripples the HA before he can activate his shield. Never the less it's a short to shortish midrange weapon.