[TR] Wondering if I should rejoin an outfit...

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by IberianHusky, Nov 19, 2014.

1. IberianHusky

So lately I've been wondering if I should ditch the solo act and rejoin outfit play. I've been in AOD, 1TR, 903, and HNYB. Of all those outfits, HNYB was by far the one I had the most fun with and stayed with the longest, but I ended up leaving and going solo because the outfit went into decline. Going solo felt refreshing to me, because I am not forced into bad fights and not forced to obey a bad PL. But I'm wondering if I should go back to the outfit style of play. If so, what outfit should I join? I don't want to join an outfit that takes the game too seriously. I enjoy lulz. But I also don't want to join an outfit that is bad at picking its battles and can never get anything done either. I also will not join a zergfit, so AOD and 382 are out of the question.

So, which outfit should I join?
  2. oberchingus

There will always be a special place for 382 in my heart. That's where I met Naif, and Regius and Cracka...and that's where it all started for me on TR. Till I quit 2 months later and made my own outfit.

Dude, sometimes if you know exactly what you want from an outfit and can't find it, you should start one. Chances are, there are tons of people like you too.