[TR] What are your times for OPs?

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Master, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Master

I live on the east coast and I usually play too late for ops on east coast servers. What are your outfit's times for OPs? I've looked through a couple of recruitment posts and times/dates are few and far between.
  2. Church41349

[VVNx] Warrior Nation
    Monday 6pm PST (9pm EST)
  3. OdinsPride

We have a pretty active schedule every week....

Sunday Training 8pm
    Wednesday OPS 6pm
    Friday OPS 6pm
    Saturday DerpDay 8pm
  4. Flickory

We have training, events and OPS almost every night of the week.
    We have a few East Coasters, really sucks when you're in an adult outfit that has members who have work and social lives :p

Friday - 7pm PST
    Sunday - 8pm PST

Our Calender is usually full a week before, when our intructors and party planners know their schedules!
  5. OdinsPride

Why do you ask? You switching to Connery or something?
    I'm on the east coast as well so I feel your pain. But luckily we have guys all over the US and internationally as well, so I can't really complain.
    I like our ops times, cause it lets me do everything I need to do and then just get on after it's all done...
  6. Master

Not switching completely. I plan on playing on mattherson when I can and if its a late night, jump on connery and play TR. I have a hankering for spinning barrels of death. However you (odinspride) stated that DL3G are not for ppl who look at individual stats, I do. My stats lets me know I'm doing things right and I like to keep them up so idk how that will be received.

BTW, I highly suggest for you guys to put your calendars some where in your recruitment posts.
  7. Trooper454

No Quarter's Ops are on Fridays starting at 7pm PST. We also run a public platoon on Wednesdays at 7pm PST.
  8. OdinsPride

Well that's your option for sure. Our philosophy is that we are lucky enough that we can be picky enough for both good people as well as good players. When we "don't look at stats" it means that if you're a jerk, no amount of KD or BR is going to get you a spot in our outfit.
    You can train someone to be better, you can't train them to be someone else...

That's how we see it, and it's worked pretty well so far!
    • Up x 1
  9. Church41349

We used to do public platoons most nights of the week ourselves but that was back on Helios we for the most part stopped doing that after the merge
  10. Master

I'll be looking out for it.

Ok sorry, the wording in your recruitment post gave me the impression of "k/d ****** are not wanted"