TR weapons bought for station cash is unlocked for NC character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RF404, Nov 25, 2012.

1. RF404

I have two characters.
    Dryver -NC on Miller
    DryverTR -TR on Woodman

I believe the problem was caused by the bug that forces you to log out and then in again to claim things you have bought for Station Cash.

I have bought the Vehicle Starter Bundle for both my characters, but the TR unlocks was made for the NC character.

Scenario: The bundle had already been bought and claimed and I had been using that equipment a while for my NC character. A while later I started the game again and logged in as my TR character to buy the same bundle. So I bought it, but since I didn't intend to play TR at that moment I simply logged out from that character and didn't log back in to claim the purchase.

Instead I logged in as my NC character and started playing. After a while decided to buy a camo for the NC character. I bought it, logged out and then logged back in again.

When I was logged in again I didn't only receive the expected notifiaction of that my camo had been unlocked, I also recieved notification of that all the weapons from the TR Vehicle Starter Bundle had been unlocked (Including TR specific things, like the Prowler HE cannon).

So I got worried that something had been screwed up (sadly I'm almost starting to get used to these things by now) and logged out to check my TR character. And my suspicions were correct. When I logged in to the TR character I didn't get any notifiaction of any unlocked weapons and I wasn't able to select any new weapons on any of the vehicles.

So I figure that when the NC character had logged back in to claim the camo, the store didn't just unlock the things that were bought from that character, but tried to unlock everything that had been bought from my account. Even if it was the wrong faction, even if it was the wrong character and even if all the cross-faction weapons had already been unlocked.

How long will I have to wait before this crap gets sorted out?
    That is 2000 Station Cash, 20 dollars, down the drain. I have been spending a lot more (Alpha squad, 6 month subscription and extra station cash) and I was planning on spending even more still, but now I just don't know if it is worth the risk of losing money when the store system obviously is so glitchy that it can delete/lose my purchases.
    Will it ever get sorted out?
  2. RF404

Is there any Customer Service people working today?
  3. Vexar

http://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939 is your fastest bet for support. I'll say that is rather strange. Then again I haven't seen many team hoppers buying for both accounts yet. I have seen CSRs posting so they are working today. But tickets are always the faster route.
  4. RF404

I have tried a ticket too, but the last ticket I tried (on tuesday) still haven't been answered, so I'm not so sure that is a fast way either.
  5. Vexar

o.o Send a message to TSR-SeanF or TSR AlexS to get some help. Include the ticket # so they can hopefully speed things up for you, that's nearly a week of time.
  6. RF404

I had to double check and I was incorrect about my previous case with the support. The previous ticket had been answered but ended up in my junk mail folder.

So I suppose there's still hope for getting a reply about this case within a reasonable amount of time.
  7. RF404

I stand corrected.
    I got a refund for this new case less than 6 hours after I sent this ticket, so they obviously act fast.

Thanks for having an efficient support and I hope you guys can keep up the good work!
    Special thanks to Nooati