[TR] TAW.net The Art Of Warfare Outfit Recruiting

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by MaverickSabre, Mar 3, 2013.

1. deltadstroyer

Sup Yall!

Last night we had an OK Mandatory
    We had a 30 min training beforehand which, according to my fellow soldiers, was a great succes (I was the Training Intructor)
    the second part of the Mandatory, the "Mandatory" part, was a bit so-so
    We were able to push 5-6 bases going from Ceres Farms to Sandstone Gulch which is OK, but we did this while moving with what is known as a Zerg: a big group of unorganised players following eachother around and taking a position by swarming it with numbers, rather than taking it with teamplay and tactics.
    Our guys did have a good, if somewhat boring, time, and I worked up quite a killstreak while covering the spawnroom with my engineer anti-infantry turret

All and all a good night, and I hope I see everybody on Sunday as well, to continue the fight on Auraxis!

Delta out!
  2. Hagdir

So the teusday mandatory did get delayed due to the server maintnece but in a pretty quick fasion we managed to pull a platoon together for an power rush alert and we gave the NC a real fight for theire money so to say, the alert ended with a draw so a good foght :) // Hagdir
  3. Jackpeck

Hiho everyone!
    In today's mandatory we tried to get more accostomed to Hossin's terrain and building layouts at first, but bases which we tried to flip just got flooded with guys comming from the spawn rooms, since we were almost WG camped from both sides, so we just transfered to Amerish to help out our fellas.
    Our fights there weren't really memorable; just shooting and fliping what we were supposed to - nothing out of the ordinary. I guess our commander thought so too, so he decided to let us have some fun and make us spawn Mossies for some hilarious stunts and awesome dogfights :D. We even managed to get some bases while doing so.

Cya soon!

Jackpeck