[TR] TAW.net The Art Of Warfare Outfit Recruiting

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by MaverickSabre, Mar 3, 2013.

1. MaverickSabre

[IMG]

The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by members who were playing Delta Force: Land Warrior and they wanted to form something special. From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into a World Class Gaming Community. TAW currently has over 2000 gamers from around the world. These gamers have come together with a common vision of Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fair Play. TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming; however TAW is steadfast with its Code of Ethics. This is our bedrock in a world of games and clans that come and go.

Why should you join TAW now?
    Because PlanetSide2 is a new game, it is being created in TAW's "New Game Division" called Vanguard. Vanguard is a place in TAW where new games are spun-up, teams are built, leadership is found and the bonds of organization are formed. Joining now will let you have an impact on how this new division/game will be shaped as it grows to join the other 25+ games divisions within TAW.

[IMG]

Our PlanetSide 2 outfit is focused on:
    - Participating in large scale warfare with other outfits.
    - Training and skill enhancement (In depth Game knowledge and Experience).
    - Advanced strategic and tactical planning with your platoons and squads.
    - Competitiveness
    - Fun events!

TAW Gives You:
    - Unique organized gaming experience, more than the casual public game.
    - Specialized training to bring out your potential as a leader.
    - Fellowship with a diverse group of 2000+ gamers in 25+ games from all over the world and from many time-zones, in TAW there are always games going on 24 hours a day.
    - Opportunities for competitive teams to challenge other clans from all over the world.
    - Website @ Taw.net where game and user-generated content is published.
    -Teamspeak 3 server for all members to use as our main gathering place when gaming.
    - Steam, Facebook and Twitter groups.
    - Merchandise shop for T-shirts, hats, pins, posters and other items for specific games or general TAW-themed goods.
    - Semi-weekly radio show (TAWcast) which has news, interviews and general TAW highlights.
    - Monthly newsletter featuring updates, interviews, articles and the latest & greatest on what's happening around TAW.

What are the requirements to join TAW?
    - 15 years of age or older.
    - Mature gamers who are interested in team-based play.
    - have a working microphone.
    - Speak English
    - Willing to commit to two matches per week (real life comes first, so occasional misses are OK).
    - TAW is FREE, there are no membership dues!
    - TAW accepts people from any country in any time-zone. Our 2000+ gamers hail from many regions and nations.

How do you join TAW's PlanetSide 2 TR team?
    Because PlanetSide 2 is a new game, it is being created in TAW's "new game division" called Vanguard. To join TAW's PlanetSide 2 team simply:
    1. go to www.taw.net
    2. click the big "JOIN TAW" button on the top right of the page.
    3. follow the steps to create a new account.
    4. select PlanetSide 2 as the game you want to join.
    5. select the region of the world from the battalion drop-down that fits your time schedule the best.
    6. answer the questions.
    7. after applying verify your email address and wait for your application to be approved.
    8. after your application has been approved begin our on-boarding process.

When does TAW's Terrain Republic team plays?
    Operations: Tuesdays & Sundays - 19:30 GMT
    Training: Thursdays - 20:00 GMT
    Server: Miller
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Spheex

I'm in since Beta we (TR devesion) have allways fun and are still organized and are allways open for new players to join us

greets Spheex
  3. AquaKiller

You guys played BF2: Project Reality? I think I recognize TAW from that place...
  4. AdennTM

Hey does WASP play BF2: PR? Cause FU certainly did, we used to be one of the bigger names in that game ^^ sadly times change :/
  5. AquaKiller

I used to play PR from 0.4 up to 0.97. Sadly, lost interest about a year ago. I've seen FU and Rusty in Places tags here too. Tactics & Teamwork also, but they faded away.
  6. RlyDontKnow

Hum... time for some TR propaganda in here, isn't it?

• Up x 1
  7. Fijapowa

A very great outfit if u look for being apart of a great community and play organized! Never meet a nicer outfit
  8. poseidon

Taw is a great social outfit. And we do great ops with a high amout of teamwork
  9. RlyDontKnow

10. RlyDontKnow

*knock* *knock* Is this thing on? Anyone out there?
  11. deltadstroyer

Best one yet boys, join while you can!
  12. poseidon

I like the stories of therealdoc
  13. Sad Pand4h

something i guess ;3
  14. Fijapowa

Im so excited to see the new continent in action. I hope they really bring up something that makes the game more awesome. I have an idea. The darkness in the game is something that can have a bigger presens then it has now. And now with a more darker continent coming up they can really make the darkness have a bigger impact. I want cave systems that when u go down them its completly dark and u have to use ure flashlight or some kind of light source to be able to see. When u fire ure weapon its echos and the muzzle flashes lights up the darkness a little bit. This is just an idea i have :D
  15. deltadstroyer

Red Alert FTW
  16. Fijapowa

Ye i had some redl alert in there and call of duty the charge of the red square. u nkow back in the day when cod had a good story
  17. MaverickSabre

Kicking *** tonight on Amerish with Goon and the other guys from the Terran Alliance.
  18. theFlaw

Indeed, that cutoff flank on the NC armor column from the hills was preeetty sweet. :)
  19. deltadstroyer

I want to hear that story from COD some time, but for now, we kill on PS2!
  20. RlyDontKnow

Yeah, some real darkness would be awesome - I still miss the dark nights from beta a lot where you actually had to use NV scopes and headlights during the night to *see* something. As it's now the nights are just so pointless and you don't really notice a difference to the day :(

Same goes for the sand and ice storms - they aren't really as noticeable and visibility obscuring as they used to be which is a real shame.