TR - Sniper Rifles

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Togashi, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Togashi

W*T*F is the deal with TR bolt action sniper rifles? Bolt action rifles are suppose to sacrifice ROF for accuracy and hitting power.

TSAR-42 and KSR-35 both are limited to a 4x scope only, no access to any higher scopes. Are you kidding me?!?! A heavy with a LMG or SAW has access to a 4x scope. This is a bolt action SNIPER rifle, seriously!

M77-B, is the "B" for bullet drop? Holy mother of god! The bullet velocity and drop on this thing is so bad you have to aim a torso height high just to hit anything at 100 meters, and forget about head shots or moving targets.

SR-7, I haven't tried this thing yet, and frankly, after buying the other bolt actions... I don't want to waste any more SC on garbage I am never going to use.

This is silly and misleading, these are labeled as sniping rifles and they either don't have the tools to get the job done or are so poorly designed that they are next to worthless. Any TR Infils out there help a brother out and recommend for me a good "sniper" rifle? because atm, the only rifle I feel like I got my moneys worth is the 99SV.
  2. Chonk

Trialed the SR-7 today and imo it felt ALOT better than all the other snipers.
  3. Thanatar

the sr7 is the best bolt action for tr. slightly worse than la80 from nc and on par with the vanu v10. use it, you wont regret it.
  4. Togashi

The sad thing about it all is that I would totally be OK with the TSAR-42 if I could drop a 8x or 10x scope on it
  5. Toshogu

Welcome to the world of bullet physics. Adapt or die.

any game in which i have to lead my targets, and account for bullet drop is peaches with me.

No moar CS, COD lazor bullets for you.
  6. Tharkis

The SR-7 is the best TR sniper riffle, hands down. I miss the shotguns from beta though =(