(TR) Small squad looking for an Outfit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Gunnbott, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Gunnbott

Hi All,

I am one of 4 real life friends who have recently started playing PS2 on the PS4. We are all over thirty with full time jobs looking for an outfit to join on Ceres TR. We are all fairly experienced gamers and work well together and with others.

We are all above BR25 and are currently in an outfit just the 4 of us (Cannonfodder PMC [CNFR]).
    We're interested in organised offensives and teamwork. Currently we take out a Valkryie and try to push lanes as a squad, but we are very interested in larger scale skirmishes and base offence/defence.

We have a mix of specialities and have two classes mostly fully levelled, as we realise the needs of the battlefield require us to be tactical.

We are looking to join an existing outfit and reinforce them. We're mostly looking for a group of like minded gamers.

We're not into MLG plays, or lone wolfing. We're happy to be semi autonomous as a single squad in a platoon following orders or part of a full platoon offensive. We are mature, but we're not too serious we goof around and joke when we play. We all use comms to help co-ordinate.

We play on average 3 nights per week - twice in the week and a longer session at the weekend.

We're mostly sick of going up against (Purple Reign) and (Spartans Guardians) without backup and getting farmed by them (No disrespect to either of these VS clans, you guys are awesome! We're just looking to offer you some stiffer resistance). We give as good as we get but sometimes it's like trying to build a dam in an already flooding river.

TL: DR
    • 4 players (over 30 with full time jobs looking to join an outfit)
    • all over br25
    • interested in squad and platoon sized organised assaults
    • we have a small squad/outfit, looking to join a bigger squad/outfit
    • relaxed and cool.

Anyway this is kinda like writing the "about me" section on a CV so I'm going to wrap things up. Please feel free to drop me a message here and we can take things further

Gunnbott
  2. Reaver Spectra

If you are still looking, the TR Vipers(TRVR) may be an outfit you would enjoy, we are a highly team based outfit, if you would like more info on the TRVR,message me on psn (Rever-ATL)
  3. Bowshuge1313

Hey man I'm new to PS2 on PS4 but have been playing a long time. I'm looking for some guys to game with on here and I'm over 30 too and just looking to game on here and have fun. PSN name is Bowshuge, send me a message and let me know if you found an Outfit.

Thanks bro, later
  4. sovietwarbear NL

give some update even this old topic

rever alt stop playing TR and TRVR is no more :( but most of ppl of TRVR are now in ( TWBS ) terran warbears so you can send message to me at sovietwarbear_NL