[TR] Se\7eN - Mature Gamers Welcome

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by kiarbanor, Jul 7, 2015.

1. BoneScratcher

Hehehe... :p
  2. Crypsys

It seems to me though a lot of the times we are around the Vanu swarm, they are killing each other just as much as they are shooting at us. The other night we saw 3 separate Vanu on Vanu full firefights. It was wild, we just sat back, then once they were done, polished off the survivors.
  3. Crypsys

Thanks for the approval Tim. We always enjoy a good fight and working together. So hit us up anytime!
  4. Crypsys

We had some fun last night giving Vanu heartache on Indar. There is always something very satisfying about having a much smaller force, harrasing a much larger force. We were able to deny them the ability to leave that base from our constant capturing of C. We lasted well over an hour of 96 devenders vs 24 of us as attackers. There is always something to be said about teamwork!
  5. Crypsys

We did some Galaxy surfing this weekend as a squad, so we are not all about always taking ourselves seriously. What's life worth, if you can't have a little fun!!!!!
  6. Crypsys

A reminder, if you are looking to play with older gamers like us, hit us up! Just don't step on our darn lawn.
  7. Crypsys

We had some good games this weekend and we won some hard alerts right down onto the wire. Good job everyone!!!
  8. RedDot

I have been playing games with the folks at 7 for several years. Good group of guys to chill with in the evening. always a good time.
  9. kiarbanor

Hey, it let me finally log in. That's a win for today!
  10. kiarbanor

Yes, we call VS the Vangina.
  11. LawSchoolSandman

Looking forward to hooking up with y'all soon.

I suck at most FPS's and am still learning my way around PS2, but figure running around with a squad should help a bit.
    • Up x 1
  12. Rieader

Hello, I am the leader of Couch Potato Gamers on PS2, just though id swing by and introduce ourselves since we recently moved to genudine from palos. Also Bump to the top.
    • Up x 1
  13. sugardave

Didn't this outfit/clan play Warhawk?
  14. Rieader

There is that possibility, we are a multiple game clan with members in multiple games across PS4.
  15. kiarbanor

Welcome to Genudine. Add me on PSN if you want to coordinate outfits.
  16. SenorChompy

Welcome to Genuide guys! May your bullets always fly true, and your grenades explode strongly. And may you not be teamkilled constantly by a stupid Dorito.
  17. jeffrolio

Can i be added to outfit. Name is Jeffrolio. Long history. I was a PS1 launch player to show my age.
  18. kiarbanor

Jeff, just add me on PSN. We'll squad up and see if we're a fit. My PSN is just my name: kiarbanor.
  19. kiarbanor

Se\7eN now has 40 people on Planetside 2. Of course, not everyone is on every night. Some are more engaged than others, but we always have a good group.

Lots of laughs, and the fact our flag flies over some big battles is just a side note to all the fun.

Check us out and see if we fit. Happy Gaming!!!
  20. zer0her0

I've been rolling with se\7en for about a month now, best damn group I've had the pleasure rolling with in at least half a dozen years.
    • Up x 1