[TR] Se\7eN - Mature Gamers Welcome

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by kiarbanor, Jul 7, 2015.

1. kiarbanor

"It's only a flesh wound."
  2. kiarbanor

Bump to the top!
  3. Flatline88

Running with this outfit each night has been a blast!
    • Up x 1
  4. kiarbanor

Thanks, Rebel. If only we could fix all the errors and blue screen of frustration!
  5. Wathak

join the mayhem we welcome any mature player that can add to our fun and help us dominate araxium hahaha. seriously though always looking for folks to come add the the witless bantor mixed in with precise strategy
  6. Flatline88

I really hope this update fixes the crashing. Nothing like finally getting everyone together and rolling in a base and kicking *** and then bam crash :( 5-10 more min to get back in
  7. kiarbanor

Good to see the Se\7eN tags next to everyone's name tonight. Also good to see our name flying above some territories. Good fights!
  8. kiarbanor

Remember, we're more than a PS2 outfit. We're looking for gamers for our community. We have people spread out in a lot of different games.
  9. Flatline88

Yeah what banor said. Come join us for some action packed fun and because I like turtles
  10. kiarbanor

Still looking!
  11. kiarbanor

"Who are you that is so wise in the ways of science?"
  12. kiarbanor

13. kiarbanor

14. Flatline88

Bump for fun
  15. Virun

Thanks for posting this. I went to the website and filled out the recruitment form. Looking forward to meeting you folks.
    • Up x 1
  16. kiarbanor

Hopefully we get to game with you soon!
  17. kiarbanor

Always a good night when the Se\7eN flag flies above TI Alloys and The Crown.
  18. kiarbanor

When just one Se\7eN scores 17,000 XP by himself and outscores all the other outfits by himself, you know he's playing the medic role right.

Congrats on capturing a hotly contested territory and planting the Se\7eN flag above it all by yourself, Rebel. Wish we could have been there to help.
    • Up x 1
  19. Crypsys

We had some good games last night, we came back from only having 14% of the map to tying Vanu on some alerts last night. Good job everyone!!
  20. PK TIM

I see these guys all over the place. Always show up at the fight. Good guys to see around. I'd give'em a stamp of approval!

187th Approved!

-Lt. PKTim 187th Air Division CO
    • Up x 1