[TR] Se\7eN - Mature Gamers Welcome

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by kiarbanor, Jul 7, 2015.

1. kiarbanor

[IMG]Se\7eN is a gaming community established for older gamers.

The majority of Se\7eN are over 30, married, and have kids. We are looking for people who place a premium on cooperation, etiquette, and above all – fun. We pride ourselves on being newbie friendly and will happily assist those who are just stepping into Planetside 2 or new to online gaming in general. Your KD/R is irrelevant here; your spirit and willingness to learn is what matters.

We’re not a huge community, but that’s by design. We want quality over quantity.

We have representation in multiple games, like BF4, GTA V, EvE, The Last of Us, Destiny, Elder Scrolls, Dust 514, etc.

Check out our website and YouTube guy:

http://seven-corporation.enjin.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/user/saints929?feature=watch

If you’re mature, have a mic, and don’t view games as your life, then check us out.

What We’re Looking For:
    • 25+ mature, like-minded players
    • Play times between 8pm-1am EST
    • Wants a community, not just an Outfit in Planetside 2
    • Has a life outside games
    • Wants to have fun
    • Tenure, stats, any of that crap doesn’t matter

Our Recruitment Process:
    Send us a message on PSN
    • kiarbanor
    We’ll introduce ourselves and play a few rounds

If you’re a fit, you’re in

Until then, I hope you and those you care about are happy and healthy! Happy Gaming!!!
    • Up x 2
  2. kiarbanor

Already picked up a good gamer from this thread and had a heck of a run. Great games tonight!
  3. Flatline88

I added both of you. my psn is flatlinedisaster
    • Up x 1
  4. kiarbanor

I'll be on after work, Flatline, and we'll hopefully run some games tonight.

On a side note for anyone that reads this thread, is it normal to already have a hatred for the Vanu? I especially dislike them because I see all sorts of old Dust 514 corps/mercs going that direction. Vanu Scum!!!
  5. Carl1879

o7 I remember playing with these guys in Dust 514 as part of the Top Men alliance great to see you guys here all the best!

BTW was Medic 1879 in dust.
    • Up x 1
  6. Wathak

Great group of guys here have been running with them for a multitude of years now the guys are awsome caring bunch and dont lose contact easily many including myself have disappeared from the gaming world and theres someone that will try to hunt u down to check in and make shure nothing serious happened. We're more then gamers here
    • Up x 1
  7. kiarbanor

Good to see you, Medic!
  8. kiarbanor

Yes, this. Thanks for posting, Devel. Like I said above, we're a community, not just a PS2 outfit. Come game with us and see if you fit or if we fit your play style.
  9. Flatline88

I will be on today hopefully we can team up
  10. kiarbanor

Good to talk to you, Flatline. Too bad we couldn't squad up because of the servers being down. Hopefully tonight!

Still looking for more soldiers!
  11. kiarbanor

More and more people join each day. Come check us out and blow stuff up!
  12. kiarbanor

Bumpy, bump, bump to the top!
  13. SenorChompy

Yall looking at cooperative playing with other adult clans? We are a multi-gaming clan as well (BDC- Beer Drinking Clan, we are all adults). Not saying scrimmaging against, etc because frankly most all of us are all to old and slow for that stuff anymore. But just to have fun, squad up with multiple folks, etc. We aren't one of those clans that dictate you can only play with folks inside of your outfit/clan, etc. Let me know if yall are interested and I will add you to my friends list.
    • Up x 1
  14. Flatline88

I ran with Se\7en last night and had lots of fun. Hope to join up with them again tonight!
    • Up x 1
  15. kiarbanor

Chompy, we're always looking for new people to game with; it doesn't matter if you wear the Se\7eN tags or not. Add me on PSN (kiarbanor), and we'll join up. As you know with this game, the more people we have working together, the more fun it is.
  16. kiarbanor

Yes, we dislike the Vanu and their purple spandex just as much as you!

NC? Eh, at least they're blue.
  17. SenorChompy

Good playing with you guys last night! The wife is out with friends tonight, so after I feed the crew (we have 4 kids, I know we are stupid), I should be able to be on tonight. Thanks for letting the BDC folks hang out with yall, we enjoyed it!
    • Up x 1
  18. Flatline88

It was fun playing with yall. I can't wait for the outfits to be implemented!
    • Up x 1
  19. kiarbanor

We've added some more new players lately and continue to have fun while trying to be strategery.
    • Up x 1
  20. SenorChompy

[IMG]
    • Up x 1