TR PSA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stargazer86, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Stargazer86

If you are attacking a building with 4 doors and 2 of them are heavily defended, do not simply smash your faces into them for 20 minutes. Instead, try attacking the other 2 doors. I did. And I wound up walking up behind the enemy on multiple occasions and killing a number of them. If more people had done that, we might've taken the point.

I mean, I don't want to tell you how to play the game. If you wanna run straight at the enemy in a single file line screaming at the top of your lungs, feel free! We're all here to have fun after all. I'm just saying. If one strategy doesn't seem to be making any headway, attempt a different one.
  2. TheDarSin

Sounds like you're playing a bit of lonewolf. My best recommendation to counter this issue you're experiencing is to join a decent outfit. Don't follow zergs, they'll only frustrate you. If you're playing lonewolf, stick to smaller fight and you'll be much happier for it. Zerg rushes have been the same since PS1, a lot of people like simple run and gunning even if it leads nowhere and there's nothing wrong with that. Just remember that you're not bound to follow the zerg. Unless people have directions, they'll keep doing the same thing over and over again. You can either take directions with a group of people that have the same goal or give directions. There's options to get out of the zerg mould out there.