[TR] Outcasters

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Sparks, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Shayco

Thanks.
  2. hls

strategy, tactics, fun, banter. That sums it up I think.

join up!!
  3. Shayco

Join you will have alot of fun with us.
  4. Noxity

Is the website down? I can't get to it.

This seems like a great outfit, hopefully I'll be able to join.

Edit: If the site is down, I've added some people in the CoF/some Officers (Sparks, Darkard and Cupid). My in-game name is Culicidae, so please contact me through there.
  5. Gurra

Hello there website seems to be working have you tried again?.

also if you want to contact someone in game you can send a tell to Blackdrag0n, Kingwi11y. if they dont respond send me a tell and ill get in contact with a officer.
  6. PC32435

Were looking for new members to fill our ranks head over to www.outcasters.net or contact one of the COF in game, PC32435, SparksMKII, Darkard. or Blackdragon
  7. Sparks

Yea we've had some issues with the site last week but everything is up and running normally again now.
  8. Sparks

Midnight bump, had 3 squads running today but we want even more of you!
  9. Mordus

Thank you for providing an awesome mossie squad in the pubic platoon for Operation NFP!
  10. Nagant

Great job on defending Tumas two days ago! Thanks everyone for the great teamwork and responsiveness during the defense! We really showed everyone what defense beyond our last blood means! We pushed their waves out of our facility till they broke in spirit and gave up the siege! We only had about 25% pops at some point, and we played the whole siege in pop disadvantage in this open and hardly defendable layout.

And thanks to those insane number of mostly low BR VS who did their best and almost flushed us out so many times. Good job on supporting each other, but don't forget to send someone to charge in too next time! ;) Or join the TR side!
  11. Sparks

Yea we had fun kept it alive for 1 hour I think without losses and then people started running out of resources after that unfortunately.
  12. PC32435

bumping for new members
  13. Sparks

I so don't believe you're all on holliday, as soon as your internet connection gets fixed it's time to join up with us!
  14. Gurra

And back up you go thread! Still recruiting for fresh blood
  15. Sparks

Back to 1st page you go thread.
  16. Gurra

bumping back up!
  17. Gurra

To the first page you go thread!
  18. Gurra

and right back up you go BUMP! still recruiting!
  19. svic

Outcasters are still looking for recruits. We will be running a public platoon this Saturday so keep an eye out and join in!
  20. Karrs

You know, everytime I see this thread, I think "Troutcasters...?"