[TR] Outcasters

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Sparks, Dec 6, 2012.

1. korpisoturi

how dare you make polite and analytic answer? this semitroll is ruined:)
  2. Nagant

You can't be more troll than ... TROLLTAXI! <--- That's me as most of you guys know! :)

BTW I was the one who killed your max charging up in that tower at 3:39 - I played the other Pounder in the vid! ;) Gotcha!!!!! :)
  3. Sparks

Up we go, don't miss out on the fun and join us :).
  4. Streetfighter

Friendly bump for our OC collegues :) i hope for more cooperative actions with you
  5. Sparks

Recruitment is always ongoing with us, if you play during the afternoons and are interested then join the OC public platoon our members frequently host.
  6. Nagant

If you have seen some insane amount of Galaxies or Sunderers on Indar (and I mean INSANE!) - that's were us! :)
  7. Sparks

Nothing to see here.
  8. Sparks

Kicking this up to first page again.
  9. Sparks

Always recruiting if you're looking for a friendly bunch of people who like to shoot barneys and smurfs then perhaps we are the outfit for you!
  10. Sparks

Long overdue kick.
  11. PC32435

Were looking for new members to fill our ranks head over to www.outcasters.net or contact one of the COF in game, PC32435, Sparks or Darkard.

Any BR welcome! We will train you up to be a lean mean killing machine!
  12. Sparks

Revamped post and kicking this up again.
  13. Sparks

Kick, always open for new recruits!
  14. Ethancol

I've PMed you on your site already bud but I'll repeat

Where's the dotted line to sign? I wanna shoot me some traitors!
  15. Crashsplash

We are still on the look for fresh meat. If you're interested go to www.outcasters.net there's an introductions thread to, well introduce yourself, or if you want to simply ask a question or two.
  16. Crashsplash

17. Gurra

Poke! still recuriting for fresh meat!
  18. Shayco

This outfit is very good i never had the same experience in an Outfit i recommend it.
    • Up x 2
  19. Sparks

With Miller now as a recommended server it's time you join us and instantly double your fun new people!
  20. Nagant

Thanks man, also correct job on leading one squad in the platoon!