(TR) ns annihilator or maybe...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Amnoon, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Amnoon

Hi people. I want a rocket launcher to fight vehicles and i thought that the annihilator was perfect but i have read that after a nerf it is not very usefull. Do you prefer the grounder and the Skep? or it still viable?
  2. lawn gnome

i love my decimator, but it requires much more effort and skill.
  3. Amnoon

i am looking for a rocket launcher with the lock in system because i play with the ML 7 and it's pretty fine against AV and AI. I jut want one to beat air and far vehicles.
  4. lawn gnome

the far vehicles won't ever really happen with lock on launchers. you can lob shots without a lock but the low damage will always be there.
  5. Amnoon

is the striker a good option right now?
  6. gh05t

no

really hate locking on to targets and having some fat head player get in front and reset the timer, even just a tiny bit of a head or smoke is enough.

also the long lock on time, then pressing fire 5 times AT LEAST. in reality it's more like 10+ mashing it down.

the new "predictive pathing" you'll have your rockets flying directly into the cliffs, buildings or the ground when you try to lock on a moving air target.

it fires on ground targets fine, launching the rockets in the air like a mortar strike though. only downsides is having to lock near the dead centre of the tank and maintain lock, keep firing.
  7. Amnoon

Um ok. I think that i will take the grounder just to be able to reach air when needed and if i can't hit them at least they will move to cover.