[TR] MoX [Miller-EU] 18+ Only BR [10]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by FallenEncore, Dec 6, 2012.

1. FallenEncore

MoX are recruiting! We are a Multi-gaming Community with other 10 years of history. Currently active in World of Warcraft, Swtor, Lotro, and now Planetside 2! we have a large community with experience in competitive play and a long history in Planetside 1 on Werner as a spec op Outfit and continuing that history in Planetside 2

if you want a friendly and mature atmosphere with a focus on team work and Spec ops weekly outfit nights MoX could be right for you.

If you are over 18 years of age, and over Battle-rank 10 Please contact either Hinduman, FallenEncore, Archy, or SapperGB on the Miller server or go to www.moxguild.com and help cause havoc behind enemy lines!

[IMG]

[IMG]

For the Republic
  2. CrazyDutch91

Hi i'm interested in applying to MoX.

I have a few questions,

1: how large are the organized outfit nights and how often per week do these happen?

2: How are the organized battles achieved? is there 1 main commander that gives orders to platoon/squad leaders?

3: Do you for example, order everyone to suicide once in a while, in order to spawn back at the warpgate to load up galaxies for a drop or to do an airstrike with mosquitos?
  3. Genistren

Go Go Go MOX!!!
  4. FallenEncore

1: how large are the organized outfit nights and how often per week do these happen? most nights we have around 2 full squads on the go after 7, we currently in the process of having dedicated nights for the outfit currently its Tuesdays and sundays but not 100% decided on

2: How are the organized battles achieved? is there 1 main commander that gives orders to platoon/squad leaders? we kinda of believe the best experience is away from the zerg so we try to be useful in other ways, tech plant drops and hold the top floor, quick gal drops and redeploys to cut of an enemy base, we have our own flying corps headed up by doogle and we try and mix that up with armor and other cool things. we do have squad and platoon leaders to keep us organized

3: Do you for example, order everyone to suicide once in a while, in order to spawn back at the warpgate to load up galaxies for a drop or to do an airstrike with mosquito? we dont suicide its normally when you die respawn at warp gate, as explained before were a spec ops outfit and working hard on sneaky behind the zerg warfare

hoped that helped informing you.
  5. Shamrock

Great bunch of guys, totally recommend them if going TR.
  6. Pirate Cat

I have been playing with these guys for the past few days and im having an absolute blast! They are a really friendly bunch with a nice structure and focus on taemwork without being overpowering.

Since playing alongside them I have been enjoying the game much more, so they come very highly reccomended.
  7. Arch

8. LoHClaw

Always fun to play with MoX. Very good players in every way ;)
  9. Arch

Now the festive period is over the Mox are heading back to war and are looking for new members to join our ranks.

If you are looking for a coordinated team, if you want to avoid the zerg, and if you want to make a difference, then perhaps Mox is what you have been looking for.
  10. FallenEncore

man i love that recruitment photo!
  11. Pirate Cat

Still the best Sunderers on Miller!
  12. uziac

hi, i'm looking for an outfit that will have me...
    i'm 26 of age
    battle rank is 20
    i play evry day when i can... i have a job whit crazy hours and wife and kids so i cant prommes i wil be able the play evry time the outfit is goin out. but i will when i can!

sinds i'm at my job atm i cant get the request out in game so plz let me know if i can join or not, end just invite me to the outfit if i do.

PS.
    i have been in BRTD but got kickt for no reson... one min i whas having fun whit them, next is got kickt.
    • Up x 1
  13. Chip

MoX Recruitment is still open ladies and gets we are expanding our ranks and deploying our sunder legion of Doom!

If you want to bloody the NC or VS come on and join MoX.
  14. FallenEncore

Hey Uziac if you post in our recruitment forum here http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?board=3.0 we can start the ball rolling. all of us are 20 with familys and jobs so do not worry, however we need applicants to apply Via the forums first.
  15. Pirate Cat

MoX in Action:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. pavelman

And your machine is not by chance I was looking for?
  17. imperial

this is a humble visit from an old comrade who looking forward for a better cooperation :)
  18. LOBAN4