TR Miller keep holding Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JeffBeefjaw, Mar 29, 2013.

1. IMTasty

That's pretty much the case on any continent though, they can be neutralized easily with 33/33/33 pop. But I've never seen a 33/33/33 cap on any continent outside of the first month of the game where everything was an unorganized mess and swagriders and ESFs roamed the land unopposed before enough people were certed to deal with them. :)

All Amerish/Esamir caps I've seen has been from one faction getting numerical superiority on it and zerging it. Same with the Indar caps before GU2 because the NC had low numbers on Indar due to being tired of the **** warpgate.
  2. Canaris

lol Jeff way to whip up the NC & VS QQ'ers, I'm getting soggy here bro

Oh and TR triple lock for Miller, YOINKAGE!
  3. Dotz0r

Seems that yesterday the NC were content with donning their scatmax suits and sitting inside ikanam. But yet the NC berate the TR for staying at skydock and rashnu. *And im sorry, if the NC can farm ikanam, the TR is more then happy to farm skydock and rashnu all day all night - you only drive more TR to indar...*

The indar lock has now made indar more interesting - TR is fed up of fighting and holding amerish and esamir in majority prime time. Indar to TR is what amerish is to the VC - a place they wish to fight but never get enough forces across.

People are crying everyday over indar - why? - whats next "my dad is bigger then your dad?" - grow up. I am sure if the NC and VS took indar - they would end up bragging too, whether that be primetime or not!. I can remember a day when between 00:00GMT and 06:00GMT there would mass influxes of VS or NC capping the continents. EVERYONE does it - but because TR publicly came out and said "we have indar" everyone dons their thin skin and tries to play the "morale high ground". Get a grip and stop asserting your own egos to make your self feel better.

Those empty gal crashes - what about the mass VS gal drop onto rashnu bio-lab roof? - was an awesome battle!.

P.S People are seeing the TR lock as some sort of taboo which has been broken, some holy ground which has been soiled by the taking of indar... Get over it, it wont be the last time indar will be taken by a faction. All this "3am" crap is ******** - If the NC and VS had the nonce to get everyone at that time who plays anyways (timezones) they too could take indar, its just that everyone believes "oh i can not be taken whats the point".

TR was well on the way to taking indar well before the "2amGMT" event. - By midnight we had push past crater and had already gated the NC. Most people stayed up all night - THEN posted the indar lock threads, so in a way - looks like we had taken it at 4am.

Get over it, grow up - and enjoy indar, its def spiced things up! - people moan about lack of meta, well here you go - the end game get rid of our lock! - imho the TRAM was formed to get rid of the VS lock - NC/VS capitalize show us "how good you are" and come at us!.

:)
    • Up x 5
  4. JOups

MOST EPIC FIGHTS AT INDAR
  5. James24

You just amuse me. But I guess someone as simple as you has to get his kicks from somewhere.
  6. schwarzklang

LOL
    tr only conquered all continents because nc and vs are going to bed. Tr is always doing it in the night then all the others are sleeping. i logged of ~2 oc in the night and tr was not dominating.
  7. pnkdth

8. Dotz0r

remember the days before the great mag rider nerf - where VS would ghost cap through the night...

pepperidge farm remembers.....

:)
    • Up x 3
  9. AltF4Fun

Man,cant wait for continent locks...I mean come on,they were just the first ones to do it.They just created some metagame.And its not like its something we cant get back.I am just happy that there are still players with that much dedication to the game to do something like that.Isnt it a good sign,or am I the only one seeing this.
    • Up x 7
  10. IMTasty

I can imagine when continent lock is introduced and in order to move it you need to cap a 33/33/33 continent then that will only happen during nighttime regardless.

Keep in mind though people on the forums are as a usuall rule of thumb the most negative, defensive/insecure and whiny lot. The people I've talked to in game seem much less whiny and are actually enjoying the current situation. Something is happening on Indar for once, there is a goal except farming certs. And like you said, it can easily be taken back. I hope someone caps it again afterwards though, because personally I NEVER went to Indar when it was just a cert farm for farmfits. :s
  11. S1eB

Looks like TR couldn't handle being owned and ran off to Esamir :D

[IMG]
  12. IMTasty

That's territory control, not population. Indar is still 33/33/33. We just can't fit more TR on Indar. :)
    • Up x 2
  13. S1eB

Oh god... I derped :eek:
    • Up x 5
  14. IMTasty

You've not not failed the Vanu... You've failed yourself!

It happens to the best of us. :D
  15. JeffBeefjaw

Indar is pop locked, those are the territory percentages. We are having alot of fun holding out against both empires.
  16. shadouac

what the tr are doing right now is metagaming. they have all 3 continents locked where they did not last night because they are heavily co-ordinating every outfit and utilising low population times.

metagaming ruins games. especially when it appears so early on in a games lifespan. it's a sign that a playerbase is small enough to corral and be dominated, where the idea generally is that there's too many to pull that off. right now i'm logged in and the tr have superior population on every continent. the simple answer is that tr players take it more seriously than the other factions, which you would expect from people who chose to sign up with the law and order conservative faction. all it creates is an environment where the tr get to chestbeat while the playerbase drops, and drops, in the face of such drive and control compared to their own side, until the tr lose interest in alarm clocking and joint coms over a few hundred players and a ghost town and themselves stop playing. then presumably complain about sony killing the game when it was they themselves.

a playerbase absolutely can kill its own game, happened before. i notice already that you know perfectly well what you've done and where it will lead, because you are phrasing it as "we set the bar and you need to step up your game".

they wont. they don't care enough, and frankly that's a good thing; its a public video game. the nc and vs will continue to flail around randomly, and finding their ability to flail severely curtailed by the grip of an entire tr faction run as one outfit at all hours of the day and night, will log off; a few weeks of that and they'll stop logging in. or else they'll reroll tr characters, hardly helpful. nobody will care about earning 25% more xp for playing the underdog; 25% more xp on very little earnable xp at all is pointless.

at that point the tr will crow about winning an empty game, one they emptied. you dropped the nuke of metagaming on a fledgling game and you can enjoy the wasteland you create. kudos.
  17. KarMaSk89

Good job TR.

How is TR for pop though. Most NC outfits are dying.
  18. AltF4Fun

Thats then sure not TR players fault,its SOEs for not implementing something more rewarding for the other 2 factions.You could give the orbital just to the least dominating force for example.Or a huge mothership or something.There is enough on the roadmap to figure out.
  19. IMTasty

From my own experience there is less recruitment and less low BR players. Lost quite a few veteran players as well who simply got tired of there being no metagame and nothing going on. It's pretty much only operations and special events like this that keeps some people interested in playing. :s

We're still getting new people though, most simply replace the ones who left though, but we (BRTD) are still growing, I think, not sure how many have gone inactive compare to new blood.
  20. Dotz0r

Seen a lot of "never seen before" TR outfits popping up last few weeks, the TRAM outfits are now a minority these days. Been a fair few TR outfits disappear all together. I think the influx was from other servers. Many Alt characters etc. That said - seen an increase of low level NC battle ranks. Maybe outfits are dying - but the player base is growing?