TR Miller keep holding Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JeffBeefjaw, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Kinj

I care that this forum doesn't just turn into a bragging mess of unsportsmanship, nerf crying and everything else that totally destroys online gaming. I'd rather this didn't turn into a cesspit of whingey *******, but I'm probably unable to prevent that.

The populations are imbalanced right now, this proves nothing more. Except maybe that TR are made up of l33t kiddies who don't need sleep because they don't work. Or something. Once you can lock Miller when it's 30/30/30, THEN I'll respect you. Until then, you've achieved nothing.
    • Up x 2
  2. Zhoutai

Over the last month all I see is VS 25-30% (27% right now and its holiday weekend!) pop and I just cba fighting out of our warpgate all the time (Indar is the only balanced area but also the most boring) so I come on for 20-30mins, get fed up with overwhelming odds and log off, even cancelled premium now too, I don't want to have to re-roll either as I have 600hrs to my VS char. something needs to happen or VS will just be the annoying race that gets between the NC/TR now and then.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kanzy

4. JonboyX

lol Egotrip. Indar in "impossible to take in prime time" shocker. There're only 3 continents; which means if any one empire decides to try and hold a continent, they will.

4am night shift methinks.

PS Jeff - no forum petition for the return of the flail?
  5. Tamas

Is this where we measure epeen?
  6. TintaBux

Never happened at prime time.
  7. Slandebande

And despite what you are saying, we werent there in our full forces either, although you really seem to want everyone to believe we were... So get off your high horse, to me you just sound really really ********! :)

Thanks for making my morning!
  8. Mastachief

You zerged it at 3am... grow some balls.
    • Up x 2
  9. Rhyl

I never said you guys were at your full force. Quote where I said that. Why are you all angry? I was telling the original poster that he was wrong. Even some NC players are even in this thread going "We were hitting the vanu" and he was pretty much going "NUH UH THAT WAS BOTH OF YOU ON A TEAM TOGETHER ATTACKING AT FULL STRENGTH." which is untrue. I'm just stating the facts.
  10. Rolfski

How nice of you.
  11. CaptAmazing

And you as a person who also seems to play this game and takes his time to post on this forum is so much better? Is this what you wanted to tell us?
  12. Munq

What is the purpose of this thread? To get attention?

Meh whatever floats your boat. I'm more concerned about the fact this game is consistently losing players.
  13. JeffBeefjaw

It's all good fun and now we have a TRiple lock, happy easter folks :D
    • Up x 5
  14. IMTasty

I will never understand why people on the internet has such thin skin and take casual video games so seriously. Especially on official forums, the capital of whiners who need to make themselves heard, and people trolling them. You know what the most sane thing to do when someone posts a bait post is? Not posting, or at the very least temper your rage and cries and only post once (still feeding though) instead of staying, keeping arguing about pixels and making yourself look like a fool who is far too easily baited. ;)

Not that anyone filled with testosterone induced rage will care enough to listen.
    That's the most awesome new video I've discovered in ages, hahaha! Thanks man. :D

That said, I do believe the VS do march under the banner of a rats crystallized anus depicted in a futuristic artform. So our case is indeed just. :p

P.S. Congrats Jeff, I hereby declare you an owner of an official trollface medal! Wear it with pride!

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  15. James24

Hahaha.

Jeff are you so insecure that you have to come to the forums looking for approval? You and fellow TR zergfits log on at some obscure hour in the middle of the night and cap it with an inevitable pop advantage and then come and brag on the forums.

I don't usually play forumside but because it is you I felt the need to log in. I remember all the fun times I had in the original Planetside driving you to your mental breakdown with how much we farmed you on a daily basis, and even with 3x our numbers couldn't do anything to stop us.

I am so happy you managed to cap Indar with such a massive pop advantage as hopefully it will prove to you that you will never beat anyone on equal terms.
  16. Hagestol

VS DIG took Indar in prime time a week after launch when the population was balanced. But hey, I guess taking it at 3am does give you some points.

I award you three, and may god have mercy on your indoctrinated single minded TR souls.
  17. JeffBeefjaw

Not looking for any approval, as i say it's all just fun and banter. It's certainly spiced up miller, nc and vs are are trying everything to take these locks from us.

James, you mad bro?
  18. Hyperz

To be fair, considering that even the combined NC/VS effort hasn't managed to take all TR hexes and break the lock I'd say you simply can't cap Indar these days outside of the off hours. Every Indar cap is gonna be a (semi) ghost cap, regardless of who caps it. So with that in mind, who really cares who capped it and when. TRAM put in the effort when others couldn't or wouldn't. Props to them for that.
    • Up x 3
  19. nella

• Up x 1
  20. AltF4Fun

Oh boy,that thread gets better and better.We need some server threads asap.Thats a feature i would pay money for,not like new guns or camos
    • Up x 1