TR LA loadout help

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Rhin01212, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Rhin01212

Hi, im looking for some advice on my TR Light Assault loadout. Currently I use
    • FA1 Barrage with extended mags
    • Tx1 repeater with laser sight and suppressor
    • Drifter jets rank 1
    • Nanoweave rank 1
    • Medkits rank 2
    • No implant
    I am really set on using a shotgun (without slugs) with drifters, as it suits my bad-aim aggressive playstyle. But I need advice on things like, other shotguns or sidearms (maybe a longer range sidearm?), suit slot, utility and maybe implant. Also, advice on what to upgrade would be appreciated (is it worth it to cert into drifter jets?). Thanks in advance.
  2. MrWolf3

Implants are not completely necessary but are very helpful, as a light assault I would run regen. Exchange medkits for c4, drifters complement c4 much better than medkits, whenever you are hurting bad run away hide and let regen take over. As for the pistol exchange the repeater for either an inquisitor or the a cheaper emperor, dont bother with a suppressor if you have a shotgun you cant suppress it so there no reason to forgo your extra velocity and range on the side arm if you dont have a suppressed primary. I personally am not a fan of drifters, I have max rank jump jets but only rank 2 drifters, but what I have used of drifters they are not very good for the loadout above I would run the Jaguar for this but drifters only get better the more you put into em.
    -dawolfman369
  3. Iridar51