TR is a faction whose foundation is based on Lies, Propaganda, and Censorship

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AllRoundGoodGuy, Mar 27, 2023.

1. AllRoundGoodGuy

"Honor, loyalty, respect." You have all heard these words before. I ask of you what has the "great" republic ever done for you except throw your very life into a soul crushing nanite grinder. Your being is one of constant slavery. "Move here, do that, shoot rebels." You are just a cog for their machine and you own nothing except your misguided loyalty to the regime that is simply but ruthlessly using you. All you of you are just reconstructed nanites held together by the republic's purse. You fight daily against your brothers in arms, the New Conglomerate was born to set us free, to allow each one of us to fully live our lives to the fullest. We fight to defend our way of life, a fight that we are saddened to wage, as our true enemies are found in none other than the cultist scum of the Vanu Sovereignty.

I urge you brothers to rise up and join us in our fight for peace, we will not give up until the last one of us has been reassembled for the last time. The Vanu and their beetlejuice chuging practices are an atrocity and must be ended for humankind to flourish into a new golden era. For all you hold dear, right, and true, come fight with us against our common foe, fight and we can share in this world. Peace can be ours, it is but yours for the taking.

vanu OP plz nerf
    • Up x 3
  2. RRRIV

i love this parody. dude's unhinged AF.

can we get a VS one next?
    • Up x 2
  3. UberNoob1337101

NC has freedom.
    VS has ligma.

What do I get?

Paid.
  4. Demigan

I got my bonus checks. You got foodstamps.
  5. TR5L4Y3R

meanwhile NS: "let them argue with each other"