TR, how about we get our **** together?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by AdennTM, May 31, 2013.

1. MajorZbug

Ok, my bad then. Well to be honest it was easy to get mistaken by the "**** TRAM" in the OP :p
  2. REDRUM4K

At this moment its 61% TR population on Esamir alert on Miller. Nuf said. Im done with this game.
  3. Weirdkitten

You NC whining about TR pop give us a bad name. It's not the TR outfits fault TR is overpopulated on miller, they cannot fix it - only SOE can.
    • Up x 3
  4. YamiNoTenshi

This is the reason why we're overpopped.
  5. Sparks

Honestly I stopped jumping on cr6 because people were starting to use it for regular conversations and I have a hard enough time just hearing the convo's on our own TS, might need to hop in from time to time again.
  6. RWJP

The whole "TR is over-popped" thing is a load of rubbish! TR is not over-popped, the other factions are under-popped.

As was mentioned earlier, each continent has a limit of how many players can be on it, split in three for each faction. 2000 Players per continent, which works out at 666 per faction.

So, when you see Easmir with 61% TR Pop, that does not mean that the TR has over 1000 players online, it simply means that the NC and VS are not maximising their allowance of players on the server. Lets say for example that TR has maxed out it's allowance of 666 players on Esamir, and has 61% population. That means that the total server population is about 1100 Players. Which means roughly 500 players split between the VS and NC... Now please explain how that is TR's fault?

Blaming the TR for this whole population imbalance thing is simply wrong. We get capped at the same level as everyone else. We can never bring more than 666 players to a continent. The VS and NC simply aren't making use of the allowance they have!
    • Up x 1
  7. MajorZbug

Yep. All it takes is a little NC/VS discussion. "Ok guys, now the NC will focus on Esamir, the VS on Amerish, how does it sound ?" There goes our triple lock. A little alarm clock op for Indar, there goes the Indar lock. But you know, effort. Whining is much easier.

It would make the game better for everyone because I can tell you, these days when I log in and see the triple lock, it's just depressing. Nothing interesting to do except participate in the huge grindfest at Saurva. As a result yesterday our outfit played Vanu on Woodman, and we had a great evening. That's how bad it is right now.
  8. Justicia

Trouble is that TR could easily defend against such a split attack, the numbers are just too great. The only thing that can now break a lock is with NC/VS cooperation. Unfortunately, such cooperation will trigger the population lock and prevents using the numbers game TR plays against them, as was seen at Saurva recently. Impossible to break TR with them having half of the Bio Lab population, SCU mechanics that prevent any success in denying spawns. Pretty depressing indeed, logging into the triple locked Miller and realising with the current populations there won't be anything changing soon, unless, like you said, we copy the TRAM alarm clock tactics. Probably not though.
  9. Bvenged

I blame the 4th faction. Players jump ship to the faction with the most players as it's an easier fight, and TR struck lucky as the first faction to start increasing in size first.

I also blame strikers, because I'm prejudice against other factions having good weapons ;)

No good blaming TR outfits though, it's SOE's fault for not stopping the overbalance before it started throwing off prime-time play for everyone. Also it's outfits that give us the best fights, the smartest fights, and the most rewarding victories! :p

It's not just making the game unfair for NC/VS that TR is bloated, it's unfair for TR because they're encountering great fights less often as their random's swarm everywhere at once.
  10. Pella

Whats crazy, Is that the VS/NC decided to have a three way to try and get rid of the Indar lock. And kept failing. Its you guys that dictated the fight towards Sauva, Not us.

If each empire played to their own cause you wont have a problem. Much like the TR.
  11. PS2Freak

hm, i dont see triple lock . seems tr lost all continents
  12. Justicia

Lol yeah, I just logged in and found Amerish NC and Esamir and Indar unlocked. However, TR have a massive (55%) advantage on Amerish and Esamir, so I fully expect them to take them back within the hour, while also (!) having a pop advantage on Indar where the alert is. SOE do something please.
    • Up x 1
  13. Justicia

14. MajorZbug

What ? No. 38-40% don't allow us to defend against 62-60% NC/VS that each focus on one continent. If we had more than 1200 people in the evening yeah (enough to popcap both), but we don't. We'll defend one, but never two. You're not helping yourself to solve your problem if you blame everything on TR numbers, as you can see.

Also that was funny to tell that VS would not use cheap tactics like alarm clocking anytime soon, after they actually did it to neut Indar :D
  15. Pella

will take them back at 4am.
    • Up x 2