[TR] Help me dump my certs

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by geekrider, Nov 16, 2014.

1. geekrider

So I've had enough of playing HA and Medic. I've had quite some experience of LA on my VS alt. Thing is, I know nothing about TR carbines. I've only used LMGs and ARs. So which carbines are useful? What attachments? I also want a pump action shottie. Which one?
  2. gibstorm

Jaguar is the best all purpose carbine.

The T5 AMC and cougar are good for long range.

The semi auto shot guns are better then the pump
  3. LenaQuin

The carbines i tried so far:
    - Jaguar is a nice gun for close to mid range.
    - Lynx feels a bit harder to control than the Jaguar, SMG/Carbine mix for close range.

- Cougar is pretty good weapon for mid to long range, it´s a slightly worse copy of the Pulsar C.
    - T5 AMC is a low damage carbine that is very easy to control. Nice for mid range flanking.

If you want a low cert cost advice: Jaguar for CQC - mid range, T5 AMC for everything else. Both weapons only 250 certs each. ~1000 certs including attachments and you have one of the best close range carbines and a viable mid-long range weapon.
    If you have a bit more certs to spend Cougar instead of T5.

Pump Actions: Uppercut is probably the better choice in almost any situation. The additional pellet from the blackjack isnt good enough to compensate for longer chamber time and more pellet spread.
  4. task_master

For general use, take the jaguar. Strap a laser and SPA on and you're good to go for 580 certs.

For ranges where jaguar doesn't cut it, use trac5burst. Man up and learn to drag mouse down, and you'll never need an AMC or cougar. 330 certs for gun, grip, HVA.
    • Up x 1
  5. Iridar51