TR HA Which LMG do you guys like the bes

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Marcus4512, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Kvakva

Been using T16, have both T32 and TMG-50. And frankly am confused. Wanted to try smth different but both T32 and TMG-50 don't feel right (don't have alot of time with them). I am more of a universal weapon guy so i like T-16 so far (advanced foregrip, high velocity x3.4, no compensator is a letdown but oh well ). I like precission for long range and accuracy. Anyone did an extended conparison for t32/t16? (sorry if i missed it).
  2. doombro

I just have the CARV and MSW-R. MSW-R is basically the CARV except it works like a carbine.

Considering getting the TMG50 in the future.
  3. Boulder Langoustine

Most accurate ADS in burst fire is the TMG-50, but it sucks compared to the NC6 for long range due to the larger CoF and damage, although it has amazing recoil recovery, which makes it an outstanding medium ranged weapon.

It's a very similar gun in terms of its stats except for the balanced horizontal recoil and better recoil recovery to the GD-22S.

For CQC range (<= 30 meters) the MSW-R is one of the best LMGs, beating the orion/SVA where hip fire is required, but without the ADS movement.

It's all a matter of preferred engagement distance.