[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Yawnn, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Frozn

Just a tiny bit of it^^
  2. Frozn

Lets get up there shall we
  3. korpisoturi

yep i was there while goon/other n00bs valiantly "zerg" once again allmost empty bio lab (8-12 NC vs 50+ TR)

if you look the video closely, MOST TR in that platoon didnt land even ONE shot to NC in the whole time and didnt get any other xp either than capture points after waiting minutes up on minutes for hack to go thru ,its got to be beyond boring for average(thinking) TR platooner" to follow this "circus", it got be boring for players who want to experience challenge instead of this.
  4. Frozn

Kill feed seems pretty busy for 8-12 people, besides when have you ever taken mani on a saturday with 10people defending?
  5. Frozn

6. IMTasty

7. Yawnn

Fear our dive-bombers.
  8. Yawnn

Be a part of somthing bigger
  9. Yawnn

Up up up up
  10. Frozn

So upset that he had to look up a recruitment thread from a rival faction and come and complain about it :D
  11. Dotz0r

Stop slacking! Get up their!

Start posting like TR!
  12. Frozn

SIR YES YES!
  13. Frozn

14. BaptistsK90

Bump from Conz on the Epic fights this last two nights on Esimir
  15. PushiPishu

yesterdays indar battles were epic. GOONS are still recruiting so dont miss a day of epicness anymore and joins GOONS !
  16. Frozn

It is obvious that i am not allowed to have a weekend off.
  17. IMTasty

i worry for the BRTD thread now that I am going to Spain for 2 weeks beginning tomorrow.
  18. PeaSum

It's no christmas card, but the spirit is what counts, right?

[IMG]
  19. Yawnn

lmfao

yes this event was created so that we could create some kind of martyrdom, so we in christian-spirit could feel the pains of jebus.
  20. Frozn

Oh sheet, that could get nasty o_O. I'll try and keep an eye on it!