[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Yawnn, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Frozn

Bumpidibumpbump
  2. Frozn

3. Frozn

Wheh close to page 2 again
  4. Frozn

5. Frozn

With us you won't get bored even if the servers are down!
  6. Frozn

You only know you love her when you let her go...
  7. Frozn

when you let her go.
  8. Hazzaslagga

But he'll never let this thread go...
  9. Frozn

No he won't. Whoever he is.
  10. Frozn

a lalalal long alalalalal long alalala longlonglilong long long UUUAAA, what song?
  11. Zamos

Bob Marley
  12. Frozn

bill cosby
  13. Dictatorfish

What happened to Yawnn? He hardly bumps, trolls or trashtalks on these boards nowadays. You guys seem way too civil now.
  14. Yawnn

Because it appears that this game is full of 12 year old girls who get their feelings hurt IRL everytime somone on the internet tells them that they are bad. Don't wanna have those 12 year olds cutting their own wrists on my conscious.

Anyways, hf Miller, holding hands and singing we shall overcome isn't my kind of style. Maybe I'll just head over to Mattherson and join my idol BCP.
  15. MajorZbug

16. Frozn

Wudup x)
  17. Dictatorfish

Whoa! Did you leave GOON? That's just ****ing mind blowing, I thought you pretty much started the outfit.

That's a bit... I dunno, sad? Your ranting and trashtalking, even though no longer directed in my direction, were a source of entertainment for me. =[

GG, and good luck where ever you're headed.
  18. Yawnn

Yes, yes I did.

Oh well, it might continue if those server transfer tokens ever comes. Got like 40 friends over at woodman, and if u think I'm an *******..

But we shall see what is in the future for me.