[TR] Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Yawnn, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Yawnn

[IMG]
    You all might have heard of the armada coming soon and we're planning on doing something about that and show those filthy smurfs and barney scum what we Terrans are made of. Commanding Officer Mooks and we at Goon Brigade are putting together a special team and we need us a couple of goons. A brigade of ruthless goons. You might have decided by now to side with the Terran Republic, a choice well made recruit! However, it's now up to you to pick an outfit that you feel safe with, an outfit that will guide you, train you and take care of you. Well guess what? We're not that kind of outfit! We're looking for battle-hardened, relentless, blood-thirsty killing-machines that do one thing and one thing only. To commit cruelty among our foes. Our goal is to support our Terran brothers down at the front in any way we can. If that means clearing the road and leave behind a trail of smurf and barney blood, than that's our top priority. We're not your typical grunts, we're Goon Brigade. Welcome to the pack.[IMG]
    Goon Brigade is a European based Terran Republic outfit that are currently recruiting experienced FPS veterans looking for a highly organized and skilled outfit. Goon Brigade revolves around the infantry way of fighting with dedicated airsupport, where we use the element of surprise and rapid movement to achieve our goals. Furthermore, we operate with a flat hierarchy where we understand that life goes first. However, we do encourage and expect active participation within the game and community as well as a strong form of teamplay.
    [IMG]
    - We are experienced leaders with a background in Planetside 1 and ARMA2.
    - Fresh beginning, many opportunities!
    - We encourage our members to get involved with developing Goon Brigade. We're open to your ideas and input.
    - We're event-oriented and organize operations. We encourage our fellow members to initiate ops.
    - Flat hierarchy. Even though a form of structure is required, we think ourselves as a brotherhood.
    - 30+ members actively playing every day/evening/night
    - Teamplay, dedication, fun, laughter and much more.
    [IMG]
    - We are an adult-only outfit. Ages 18+.
    - We prefer European-based players, others are welcome, but you need to keep the time differences into account.
    - ESSENTIAL: A sense of humor.
    - Microphone for voice communication purposes. Not a must, however, you'll need to be able to listen in. For officer roles, a microphone is essential.
    - Experienced FPS players (Planetside 1, ARMA2, BF3, COD etc.)
    - A stable PC to run PlanetSide 2
    - Active participation and teamplay.
    - Willingness to reign havoc and act cruel among our foes.
    [IMG]
    During the start up of Goon Briade, we primarily focussed on initiating small team operations as a means to support the main force. Think of rapid deployment, galaxy assaults, ambush attacks, sabotage, and terror strikes and raids. As we have grown in numbers, we have branched out to running dedicated airsupport, which has yielded great results. We are still true to our roots, and continue beeing a mainly infantry-based outfit. We make use of more advanced and complex tactics than your typical outfit do, which means that we require our members to be able to listen up the squadleaders, but also beeing able to think on their own.
    As a member you will be put on a 3 week trial, during which you will get used to our style of playing, and hopefully become good enough to be a accepted as a Goon.

Goon Brigade provides its members with enough opportunities for promotion within the ranks of squad leaders,platooncommanders, battalion commanders and many others that fit our needs.
    [IMG]
    To enlist with Goon Brigade, visit our website at http://www.goonbrigade.com and head over to our Recruitment Office on the forums for details regarding our recruitment process!

Are you still unsure whether or not this is the outfit for you?

Feel free to join us on our teamspeak (ts3.goonbrigade.com), and play a few hours with our members. Satisfaction is 99% guaranteed.

OR
    Watch one of our streams at http://http:/www.goonstream.com

[IMG]
  2. Yawnn

Join the Goon Brigade, become one of our pro lib-pilots:

3. Yawnn

To the top
  4. Yawnn

Raindrop keeps falling on my head
  5. Yawnn

Bump, new video. Join today and unlock the secrets on how to become a pro lib-pilot within our dedicated airsquad.
  6. Stormlight666

When Dust comes out - that mean the Goons are going to be devoting most of their time there?
  7. NME

What are you wittering on about; do you have us confused with someone else?
  8. Yawnn

No, since we are not goonswarm you'll have to ask them.
  9. AdennTM

bump to our goony buddies! Always fun to do teamwork with you all!
  10. s cronin

But you are goonswarm. Dont lie.
  11. Yawnn

Thank you for bumping us.

Have a good look people, we own people so bad that we give them mental disabilities.

12. Dictatorfish

I enjoy GOON simply because of the amount of trash talking that goes on, even in the forums. Bump for personal amusement. =]
  13. Yawnn

Not easy beeing in the top, haters gonna hate. We only trashtalk when other players deserve
  14. unnes

If you didn't want to be confused with [GOON], you probably shouldn't have named yourself Goon.

It's not "mental disabilities" on the part of viewers, it's piss-poor planning on your part.
    • Up x 1
  15. Dictatorfish

I knew you wouldn't let me down :p

Hey, next time I'm on, I'll send you a friend invite so you can let me know where your platoons are. Enough of the small pickings, I want to throw my guys at hordes. :D
  16. Jester7x

Isnt this the same clan that buzzcutpsycho is in?
  17. Dictatorfish

Faction? Yes, TR. Outfit? No, BCP is in The Enclave on a cpmpletely different server. Which is a shame because the guy is a real asset to VS and NC.
  18. Yawnn

Nah he's been told on several occasions that we are not goonswarm.

Now let this stay a recruitment thread.

Less QQ more pewpew
  19. Dignity

Shooting people in a recruitment thread doesn't seem like all that much of a good idea to me.
  20. Yawnn

That made no sense.

Still recruiting extraordinary players!