[TR] DISCUSTED AT THOSE USING THE CRASH EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TOP-Proto, Jan 10, 2013.

1. TOP-Proto

Today TR had the crash exploit used against them by an NC outfit at 21:45.

we had just lost feldspar canyon and were making a stand at the stronghold.

YET AGAIN SOME IDIOT CRASHED THE HEX. within 2 minutes and i mean 2<-- minutes most of the platoons we were in had crashed (we were running 2 platoons) the point had be overrun by tanks that were waiting on the edge of feldspar canyon hex and they had hacked the turrets and had 6 people on an already converted A point.

Now I'm SO ANNOYED AT YOU CHEATS I'm going to tell you all how they do it so it GETS FIXED. (i have not used this myself i have been given links to this information)

They put a specific Armor on a SUNDERER
    They place C4 on it, they drive it into the HEX (stronghold in our case)
    they DETONATE it and it crashes people in the area around the sunder
    they then rush the hex and take it over while people have crashed or locked up.

SOE FIX THIS DISCRACEFUL BEHAVIOR.

ALSO NAME AND SHAME THE OUTFITS THAT ARE DOING THIS

You guys who do this suck.
    • Up x 1
  2. Pig

Yeah SOE yeah!!

Also while you're at it... Please make sure you ban any idiot that posts the exploit on the forums for all to see!

Yeah!
  3. TOP-Proto

the exploit is public on reddit and has been for weeks and i have not posted the armor to use :)

go away troll
  4. Littledood

I didn't realize this was something people could actually use, I thought it was something wrong with the game itself. Bummer.
  5. Machine Spirit

wow, they are doing that.. not that I had any faith in humanity anyway.. hah.
  6. McFatal

Pretty sure they already fixed this.
  7. Littledood

Possible, now that I think about it, I don't think I've crashed in a while.
  8. TOP-Proto

not fixed as we had it today.
  9. Hosp

They did fix it...unless this server didn't get the fix. I've only crashed once this week since the fix, but my whole squad didn't.
  10. TOP-Proto

we had 2 full platoons and we had a crash across both of them