[TR] DeimosCorp - Outfit Francophone

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by MajorZbug, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Mordus

Good fight today at Indar! =FU= will stand by your side any day!
    • Up x 1
  2. MajorZbug

Yeah tonight was great ! We need to do that more often. Just, without the server crashing if possible :D
  3. MajorZbug

4. MajorZbug

Very good fights these days. I can't remember everyone but thanks to FU, FDS, GOON, INI, BRTD, SOV, MOX and others for being awesome.
  5. MajorZbug

And now for something completely different (or not). French music ! There isn't that much good french music tbh.

6. Frozn

Love you guys <3 Hope your outfit does well in the future, always been a pleasure fighting alongside you, goodbye :)
  7. MajorZbug

I feel sad. Goodbye mate :(
  8. MajorZbug

9. MajorZbug

Mostly raw footage, nothing fancy, just our usual gameplay and good fights at sungrey.

10. RedCat

kwahtee got baguette'd
    • Up x 1
  11. MajorZbug

:D

Thanks for the coop, was some really nice teamplay :)
  12. MajorZbug

13. MajorZbug

14. MajorZbug

How to solve our simple issues with paint. Paint = OP, pls nerf.

[IMG]
  15. Pella

lmao.
  16. Hazzaslagga

Thank you for the help at Jaegers crossing, much love from the goons.
    • Up x 1
  17. MajorZbug

That was the most insane engie turret spam I've ever seen. Always nice to zerg control alongside you goons ;)
  18. MajorZbug

It's official, our guys know how not to defend by standing into doorways. Now we're teaching them empire colors, and which way to point their guns. Slowly but surely getting there.
  19. MajorZbug

And just as our guys can differenciate red from blue, we get to play NC. Geez.
  20. MajorZbug

Also it's our first birthday today (on PS2 at least), we have a big *** op to celebrate, friends and foes are welcome to share the napalm cake.