[TR] DeimosCorp - Outfit Francophone

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by MajorZbug, Dec 6, 2012.

1. MajorZbug

Yeah I got my mic back but a bit too much. Anyway :

2. Tywin

3. MajorZbug

Fracturing stuff.

4. MajorZbug

Shameless auto bump. We don't recruit from here in fact, it's just to chat with you guys.
  5. MajorZbug

Shameless auto bump again. Sadly I haven't been able to record the epicness of the last few days on Indar, because those huge fights put a big strain on the CPU, and OBS doesn't like that (it doesn't even start anymore).
  6. Frozn

If i weren't already taken i would learn french and join you for this :D
    • Up x 1
  7. Pella

Lol ^ That was awsome
    • Up x 1
  8. MajorZbug

LOL DAT STEALIN !

We were planning to post it later. You're gonna steal all the likes from the, let's say, 2 people who are going to see it here ! Gah, nevermind, have my like bro. And Pella too, because.

Glad you like it anyway, but please, let us handle the posting from now on :)

We MIGHT be running a Stormtrooper squad during some of our ops from now on, doing stupid stuff around CPs, stuff like that. Too bad when there's too much custom helmets in sight, they'll flicker and switch back to the default ones.
  9. Frozn

:D Yeah sorry man, i just got carried away by the awesomeness :p
  10. MajorZbug

No hurt feelings :p Glad you like it ;)
  11. Frozn

Soo whats crackin?
    • Up x 1
  12. MajorZbug

Vanu skulls are crackin, like always. Apart from that, our guys have a lot of CPU problems because of those huge fights on Indar or alert continents, and that usually costs us a squad out of 3 so we try to avoid that for the time being. A spec ops group is forming as a result for those people who can't play zergfests, we field tested the new tactics yesterday and it was a lot of fun (it involves harassers so it can only be fun). There's hope.

These days I have a lot of "tactical gameplay" footage flooding in, 720p and all. Epic resecures, small platoon v platoon fights, etc. Next video will be about that, minimal editing, full comms with subtitles for uncultured english pigs, that kind of good stuff.

Also we played vanu for one evening on Woodman, with fresh BR1 characters, and this happened :
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37513677696703379.php
    Average kd ~2, average playtime ~3 hours, seems legit. So glad to be on Miller, Woodman is good for the laugh, but it's flooded with clueless, outfitless and skillless low BRs running around like headless chicken. We may do that again for the laughs (and the lancer), but there's really no challenge.

And that's basically it ! What about you ? Still being a weird finnish ?
  13. Frozn

Sounds awesome :D We should really join you up on that one sometime soon!
    What comes to me, whell not much, the usual. That and im starting my Military service on 8th of July meaning i only have a month from now to enjoy this game i've given so much sweat, blood and tears to. I have one last gift to give everyone though, and it will be great, the goons are really giving their hearts out for this one :D
  14. MajorZbug

Wow you still have mandatory military service in Finland ? What's even the use of it when the finnish handed their ***** to the russian, outnumbered 1:100 ? :p
  15. MajorZbug

Yesterda was a good evening

(minimal editing and encoding issues, I know)

Pella the fight you're looking for starts at 2:45. Best capture ever, outnumbered, etc. Every body counted, litteraly, even the dead ones. The revive grenade 5 seconds from the end clearly saved it.
  16. Justicia

Bump for Kamteix' hackusations, hilarious :D
  17. Pella

Cheers mate. Was good work.

The Sheer amout of MDK kills we had was hilarious.
    • Up x 1
  18. MajorZbug

Thanks mate. Yeah we had a good one. Would have been a nice last second resecure for them if a few revive grenades didn't catch 90% of my platoon.
  19. AdennTM

In the name of FU, I approve this outfit as being 100% badass.

And Zbug has an awesome english accent! :p
    • Up x 1
  20. MajorZbug

Perfaicte accent eez perfaicte !

At least I'm not blocked about it which makes me automatically better than 99% of french people :p
    • Up x 1