[TR] DeimosCorp - Outfit Francophone

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by MajorZbug, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Dictatorfish

Hey, it was a real pleasure fighting with you guys tonight. Always great to see reliable allies like yourselves by our side. =]

PS. Stop following us. =P
    • Up x 2
  2. MajorZbug

The pleasure was all ours ! A lot of good fights tonight on Esamir, and TR / TRAM doing a good job overall, that was really enjoyable :)

PS. YOU stop following us :D
    • Up x 1
  3. MajorZbug

Harasser harassing squads is now a thing, prepare to be harassed.
    • Up x 1
  4. RedCat

Baguette?
    • Up x 2
  5. MajorZbug

Gerard Depardieu ! Omelette du Fromage !
    • Up x 1
  6. MajorZbug

And sometimes we prowl.

• Up x 1
  7. Criminal

Bump for our french friends!
    • Up x 2
  8. MajorZbug

Crowd controlling with "a few" mosquitoes

• Up x 1
  9. Pella

^ Good fun last night on Esamir nice to coordinate with you guys.
    • Up x 3
  10. MajorZbug

Now that's the spirit. Fun shared, TR victory, good evening, was nice working with you too.
    • Up x 3
  11. MajorZbug

Useful sacrifice for Andvari's SCU with terrible odds. The guy who put his sunderer below saved the day. Somehow my comms aren't there but you're only missing a dude frantically screaming "push forward" in french.

• Up x 2
  12. Dotz0r

seems legit.

<3 - the awkward moment i honk my horn at a random bunch of DEIM randomly jumping up and down in the snow for them to cease what they are doing and give me the "you came to the wrong neighborhood look" it was like going to a party uninvited. My little sundy sulked away honking its little horn....into the sunset.

free bump.

this is how i imagine zbug defending a biolab from the vs or nc - if proxi chat was all faction.... dat french...

• Up x 3
  13. MajorZbug

:D

This is how we wait for galaxies btw

• Up x 2
  14. Dotz0r

Wondered what you were all doing. :p
    • Up x 3
  15. MajorZbug

Holy cow after like 9 monthes of existence we finally have a dude who knows how to do 3D thingies !

New logo
    [IMG]

It makes no sense whatsoever (we don't have heavy assaults that can fly) but we think it looks cool. It's all about looks anyway. Swaglaxies, etc.
    • Up x 3
  16. MaxButched

we were to a point when my squad was shooting each other when bored, so i had to keep them busy ! glad you enjoyed the scenery :D
  17. MajorZbug

Stop guys it's going to look like this thread is active somehow
    • Up x 1
  18. Tywin

Quick redeploy / resecure :D
  19. dnaRIP

Thanks for the bump on our thread! Back at ya brothers in arms!!!
  20. Pella

Really nice.
    • Up x 2