[TR] DeimosCorp - Outfit Francophone

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by MajorZbug, Dec 6, 2012.

1. MajorZbug

<3

We hardly recruit from these forums anyway, french people don't read them it seems. We got like 2 people from here out of 300 applications so far. We just keep this thread open so that other outfits know who we are :p
  2. Frozn

That's still 2 fresh recruits :p More recognition never hurts x)
    • Up x 1
  3. Pella

Prop's to these guys. Really good players and awsome playstyle.
    • Up x 2
  4. MajorZbug

Same goes to you and your outfit mate. I had to laugh a few days ago when we moved to do a resecure as fast as we could, doing quite a good time, and when we arrived INI was already all over the place. "Welp, we're late I guess" :p
  5. Dotz0r

Was squadding with INI at the time, (if its the same scenario) it was an amp station - INI dropped down from the roof onto the point via the elevators, 15 seconds later a bunch of wild Frenchmen appeared.

<3 zbug heres a well deserved bump for you!
    • Up x 1
  6. MajorZbug

Oh now I feel bad for missing you there mate. Didn't see any BRTD tags, will pay more attention next time :]
    (or maybe we're not talking about the same occasion but somehow i doubt it)

Off to the BRTD thread then !

Edit : hey I have the whole fraps of it, it's kinda fun actually, lemme just strap some subtitles and upload it. I had fraps running cause I expected a very cool resecure and a good fight, and then you guys stole it :p
  7. MajorZbug

Here it is

• Up x 1
  8. Pella

Zbug ive added you to my friends list. We can use each other as anti zerg :p

Vive la france
    • Up x 1
  9. Tywin

Its nice to see that much organized outfit on Miller, quite fun
  10. Dotz0r

OMG IM FAMOUS! FREEZE FROM 0:40

Awww, little doz0r looking after pella

:D weak
    • Up x 1
  11. MajorZbug

Would love to get bumped by Pella with yesterday's video at Sungrey. Just saying, but, oh well. <3
  12. Dominus

To be fair, that video happens in reverse enough times.
  13. MajorZbug

No skill, but so good. Feeeeed meeeeeee.
  14. Frozn

Hai
    • Up x 1
  15. Ulysees

Seeing these guys more and more and they are having an impact on the battlefield that is hard to ignore so if you are a frenchie looking to play Planetside 2 with a team that doesn't just talk the talk but definately can walk the walk then get your application into these guys vite!
    • Up x 2
  16. Tywin

Thanks Ulysees ;)

• Up x 1
  17. Fletch

Have no fear, a bump is here!

See you guys on the battlefield!
    • Up x 1
  18. MajorZbug

I don't know what even.

19. Tywin

And suddenly....

20. MajorZbug

Propagandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Learn french and come join us !