[TR] [CASR] Caesar's Spirit

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by jimredtalon, Apr 23, 2013.

1. jimredtalon

We are a new outfit playing Planetside 2 with the intent of being a small, tightly bound QRF(Quick Reaction Force). We hope to have a full platoon of regular players soon, but until then we will be working as a squad only.

And Caesar’s spirit, raging for revenge,
    With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
    Shall in these confines with a monarch’s voice
    Cry “Havoc!” and let slip the dogs of war,
    That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
    With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Julius Caesar Act 3, scene 1, 270–275

We have our squad titles. Rank names are a designation of your position within the leadership expected of you. Rank will be granted based upon your abilities as a leader not a FPSer. Those that would like to try out for a promotion will be given a chance during SL training time to show their abilities. If they show potential above the norm than they will be given a trial run after SLTT.

A: Heavy infantry
    B: Light infantry

ranks for A and B:
    Squad Leader: leads a squad of infantry

Team Leader: has shown potential for leading but not yet been trialed under fire, also may be asked to assist the SL

General Infantry: The core of the outfit, all others are here to support the GI's

C: Air Cav
    D: Air Strike

ranks for C and D:

Squadron leader: there to coordinate the formations of air cav and air strike squads

Wing leader: a promising pilot with potential to lead, may be asked to take a small wing of air on special missions.

Gunner: Not yet a proven pilot but still valuable, When not flying by themselves they must be in a gunner position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Platoon leader: the highest rank given to those who have shown the highest level of leadership and coordination. If you never realized that PS2 was an FPS and thought you were playing a new expansion to Starcraft than you will end up with this rank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Squad leaders will be required to have certed into sundies and spawn beacon minimum.

All members must be 18+
    I and some others curse like a sailor and I don't want any whining about it, if you do not meet this requirement some exception may be allowed.

Steam group membership is preferred but not mandatory.
    Though the membership of the group is a must using steam is only preferred. I will be announcing events and news thru the steam page more than anywhere else.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CaesarsSpirit
    Weekly attendance is an absolute must.
    If you are not logging in every week you will be demoted until you reach scout at which time if you fail to log in that week than you will be removed from the outfit. If there is a reason for why you can't log in this week simply send me a message in steam that you can't make it and I will overlook it. If you missed a few weeks and were kicked but you had a good reason just get a hold of me and we can sort it out, but at least some of the demotion will stick.

A mic is required for those above GI rank. plane and simple. Some exceptions can be made. Also we will be using Dolby Axon VOIP for more consistent coms.
    https://axon.dolby.com/

Every Sunday at approximately 4pm pacific one of the platoon leader, or if none are available a squad leader, will run Squad Leader Training Time, or SLTT, in the VR room. Time length will vary but expect it to run a minimum of 10 min. to a max of 30. This will also be our recruiting time so if you want to join be in the VR room then.
    It is expected that all soldiers will follow orders when given and without question. If you want to lead you will be given the chance but do not undermine a leader during combat. If multiple complaints are made there is the chance that a demotion will be issued.
    • Up x 1
  2. vaxx

What is this? A TR recruitment post? Such a rare sight too see here.

:) GL and free bump.
    • Up x 1
  3. Excellentz

Hahahaha I thought the same thing! Must bump!
  4. jimredtalon

Thanx guys I may need the luck.
  5. soulseeker87

Im an officer in this outfit and have been doing the training lessons for a few weeks now. Let me tell you, once we get them down and have enough people, we are gonna be ******* invicible
  6. Gras

Hey ya'll. Platoon Leader from Caesar's now.

Moved over from LUA and I hope to be seeing lots of you guys on Sunday recruit sessions in the VR.

If you're looking for a organized Outfit for TR on Helios check us out. Most of our managment, myself included are recognizable platoon leaders from alerts so please ask around I look forward to seeing you guys in game.

Victory through Efficiency !!!!
  7. SaphyreWinds

Bump for TR outfits!
  8. jimredtalon

Thanks for all the support guys I will do my best not to disappoint.
  9. jimredtalon

The Caesar's Spirit Creed-

I am a Caesar's Spirit Warrior.

I am a Machine of war.

I serve the Republic and The outfit for which I was assigned.

I will always place the objective first.

I will never avoid the fight.

I will never quit the battle.

I will always revive a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, socially and mentally mature, trained and practiced in my outfits tasks and drills.

I always maintain my keyboard, my mouse, and my PC.

I am and gamer and a warrior.

I stand ready to redeploy, engage and destroy the enemies of the Terran Republic in close, medium, and long range combat.

I am the guardian of Auraxis, and the Terran way of life.

I am Caesar's Spirit Warrior.
  10. jimredtalon

Today ExLibrisMortis won our first Outfit event. He beat an entire platoon in a Mosi race from the warpgate to the north west bio dome and back. Another mosi race is to be held tomorrow April 30th lead by outfit member Hayaii at 8PM pacific. All players are welcome but only outfit members will get their names mentioned.
  11. jimredtalon

We will be recruiting on sudays at 4pm pacific and 6pm central. During which time we will be holding our squad training class.

This weeks class will be a short review of squad maneuvers and infantry combat, then the meat of the class will be on proper staging of vehicles and how to move in a convoy.
  12. jimredtalon

Today CASR did their first harasser death race and only one survived. He made it from the indar warpgate to the north west corner of the map and back again. Today's winner was the mighty WWUK with the help of a non outfit member playing the part of gunner "KycloneJack". Lets all give them a round of applause.
  13. soulseeker87

TRAINING TOMORROW NIGHT AT 4 P.M. PST
  14. jimredtalon

training was a little late due to an alert but went well and I would like to personally thank all those involved.
  15. jimredtalon

Today we had our first Harasser Death Derby. The winner once again was Wukk. I'll get you next time Wukk.
  16. jimredtalon

Well ladies and gentlemen we had a great night assaulting the Vanu on helios and I think we made a great show of it. Especially when we made Indar bay tower into our very own crown, which they only took back after a long fight against our 12 men and not to mention they had to throw platoons at us.

Just an FYI we will be doing another class this Sunday. If you are interested in joining then simply join the squad named CASR training, or something to that effect. You can join us in our weekly training ops and if you like the way we roll and you have fun then just let me know at the end that you want in and we will give you an invite.
  17. jimredtalon

Well Squad training starts today at 6pm central 4pm pacific.
  18. jimredtalon

Just a reminder to all outfit members tomorrow is tactical Tuesday so be ready to get serious. And to any other outfits on helios I ask that you join us on leaders chat and put up a great battle for our enemies.
  19. Gras

Sweet. Tactical Tuesdays!

Remember to come by squad training on Sundays in VR at 4pm pacific and check out how we role. I'd love to have even more people joining us for Tactical Tuesdays.
  20. Aluan

Sunday trainings and Tactical Tuesdays are great