TR Carbine advice

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by HarvestCheddar, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Farlion

Funny, I see it the complete other way. Jaguar is still decent, while the Lynx is kind of meh.
    But opinions differ :p
  2. Kronic

Very true. As long as a gun works for you, stats mean **** all.
  3. vaxx

They Lynx has not changed too much after 2 nights of use. I still prefer it over the Jag due to the predictable recoil pattern. Its a smidge tougher to handle longer range, but nothing that can be done.

I have found I am liking the Trac5-S quite a bit now. Between that and the Lynx I am happy.
  4. DiveXx

What makes the Trac 5 s so popular is that you can attach SO much on it, you can try the Grenade launcher, Smoke launcher, pretty much all stuff you ever wanted on a gun! :p
  5. vaxx

Yes, but I am talking about changes to the carbines. With being able to put a compensator on it, it has become pretty accurate. Using a forward grip + compensator makes it a nice med-long range carbine. I like it over the T5-AMC even.
  6. DiveXx

I should try the forward grip on it then, always runned with a UBGL on it though i like my Jaguar alot for the ADS movement speed.
  7. The Milk Man

DO NOT get the NS11-C. It is terrible. It's like nerfing yourself. It has terrible bullet velocity, takes longer to kill in CQC than the other guns and I think the RPM is bad compared to the other options such as the Lynx.
    The only reason that I'm still using it is because I wanna get the Auraxium medal for it so that I don't feel like I bought the gun for no reason >.>