[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. IMTasty

If I wanted to buy inferior Goblin technology I would've specced into Goblin Engineering on an alt in WoW, or simply asked a Goblin. So keep your self combusting and randomly exploding technology away from me filthy greedy Goblin peasant!
  2. Shinrah

Don´t force yourself to hide it, you probably already have a VS char ready. Come come, mighty technology is waiting for you!! Join us and be part of our awesomeness! Soon your TR cavemen and the pathetic NC insurgents will be removed from the surface of Auraxis, our new Superweapon is only days away from completion!
  3. YamiNoTenshi

I hope it's not a giant, purple vibrating monolith.......

I will admit that I have a VS char, but I only use it to roadkill people with the scythe :p
  4. Meraun

[IMG]

GUYS! i found a RED WASP! its a sign
  5. IMTasty

Ah, WASP is actually a TR outfight at heart, thanks for telling us.
  6. YamiNoTenshi

Looks like you found one the older concepts for our ESF, that one was before the high command settled on the Mosquito.
  7. IMTasty

Really old video, but still awesome. :)

8. YamiNoTenshi

Mmmmmmmmm I just love that video!
  9. Shinrah

It´s just overrated TR propaganda....but whatever...
    [IMG]
    :)
  10. IMTasty

TR and VS having a gentlemen duel like civilized people, Utilizing manner and intelligence to win. Obviously the NC could never hope of participating.

And gotta hand it to the VS guys in the videos, I've never seen such intelligent, sophisticated, sexy, beautiful and mannered people on the Vanu side of things before. Truly the best and brightest on the VS side.

11. Jingizu

Hmm, best and brightest... I seem to remember one particular Vanu, most likely a woman, who kept complaining about the injustice of it all! She must have hated being on the losing side, facing TR weaponry!
  12. IMTasty

Facing TR weaponry, might and superior throwing skills must've been demoralizing to say the least! A feeling the VS most certainly is accustomed to!
  13. YamiNoTenshi

I'm not surprised, the magriders are powered by the tears of the VS.
  14. IMTasty

Effective, swift and clear communication is key.

Join BRTD to win.

I am sleepy.

Goodnight.
  15. Shinrah

Nice action at Ikanam tonight guys, pro tip: Spawn more LA´s! It was lonely on the roofs :<
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Best fight I've had yet :)
  17. huller

Join us now, tha tis all the inspiration I have for a post today
  18. IMTasty

I am sure your magnificent speech has rallied the hearts and minds of hundreds if not thousands of aspiring recruits!
  19. Notso

See, a sign from the God of the internet that we are not TR because when I looked the pic link was broken!
  20. RedCat

Thanks for the awesome battles!