[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Lihaun

Hello. Are you still recruiting? I've played on and off for about a year and am looking to play more regularly.
  2. Aphlack

I only encountered black widow company guys on "ark" before, and they were using hacking programs. So I'd be careful who you talk to in this clan. I got no proof but just putting it out there.
  3. xzeno

Been playing with BWC for 4 years now, and I don't intend to stop. Excellent community and good Planetside players.
  4. Changun24

Been with BWC for almost 5 years. Its a great place to call home! We're like a big family! Check us out! www.the-bwc.com
  5. Changun24

Hey! We're still looking for new TR members! We're a serious outfit that uses TeamSpeak and tactics to make Planetside 2 fun and win! Check us out! www.the-bwc.com
  6. briandude

Always recruiting, I'd ask anyone interested in joining to drop in and play with us, chat us up, partake in the hijinks. You'll find the community and members are something really special. Joined about 3 years ago, and still to this day I call it home, wouldn't think of leaving it.
  7. Xiah

Hey all,

Xeahh here from Black Widow Company. BWC is always recruiting and welcomes all new recruits, as well as fresh new players to Planetside 2. We are a military owned and operated outfit, and hoping to recruit some new members.

I've been with BWC for a little over 3 years now, and have enjoyed my time with this bunch. They are more like a gaming family then a gaming outfit. Very well organized in both leadership, ranks, and the operations. Some of the information on here is dated, so I encourage you all to come check us out at www.the-bwc.com. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hope you come check us out!

-[BWC] Xeahh
  8. Kaizure

Black Widow Company is always looking for new bullet sponges recruits, so consider signing up today!

I've been with BWC for just over 3 years now, and Planetside 2 has been my focus since joining way back then. I started out with the tank battalion and have since moved on to becoming the head of the training department. If you feel you have any questions about BWC, don't hesitate to send me a message either in-game or on here! Always willing to help people understand what we're all about.

If you're looking for an organized group that focuses on tactical gameplay instead of straight zerging, you ought to check us out at www.the-bwc.com! Or don't! I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to.

- [BWC] KaizureTheRed
  9. Xiah

Hey all!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! If you are looking for a gaming community, come check us out! We are a great gaming group that are more like a family. BWC has been my home for more than 3 years now, and I intend to stay. BWC has also been around for a long time, and will be around for many more years to come. As you may have read some of the recent posts here, we are actively recruiting, and are open to even the new players to Planetside 2, and we have a diverse group of players from all time zones! Come check us out, and we will get you up and running with us in no time!

www.the-bwc.com

-[BWC] Xeahh
  10. Shatth

Always a fun time playing with the people in BWC! There are so many great games to play with everyone. We have OP's every Friday! Join us at http://www.the-bwc.com/ !
  11. L3royJ

We're here and always open to new members! ops every Tuesday and Friday night! Great fun playing with these guys and gals!
    http://www.the-bwc.com/
  12. Gibson1027

[IMG]Hey guys, recruiter gib here! BWC is actively recruiting and we are working on bolstering our numbers! If you are interested in playing with a fantastic community of tight knit, tactical game loving, loyal soldiers to the republic look no further!
    We do minimum two weekly community events, constant recruitment squads, in game training and mentor programs with high level players, prize giveaways, drinking operations, mini games, movie nights, streaming, and so much more!

If that sounds good to you please check us out at: www.the-bwc.com
    OR if you wana hop on teamspeak connect to: ts.the-bwc.com

Hope to see you planetside!
    - Gibson1027

(P.s. Feel free to add me on PS2 Emerald Server! @ Gibson1027)
  13. Gibson1027

Hey guys! Recruiter Gibson here! Wanted to give a fantastic shout out for our 2/16/2018 Operations! 2 full squads of BWC members and another 2 squads of public members! 48 loyal soldiers of the republic dropping on bases has never looked so good.

If you were part of tonight's op feel free to comment how ya feel about it and show BWC some love!
    also feel free to check us out at: www.the-bwc.com
    OR hit us up on teamspeak (promise we wont bite) at: ts.the-bwc.com

Hope to see you planetside!
    -Gibson1027

(P.S. Feel free to add me on PS2 Emerald Server @ Gibson1027)
  14. Gibson1027

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Gibson1027 here! We just wrapped up our 2/20/2018 Tuesday night operation with resounding success! We rolled out and pulled up with a mix of loyal republic soldiers and Black Widow Company members to make three squads of Terran Republic kick ***. If you were part of tonight's op head on over to www.the-bwc.com and give us some shout outs under the terran republic sanctuary or hit us up on teamspeak at: ts.the-bwc.com (promise we only minimally bite.)

If you would like more information or listings of coming events hit us up at:
    https://bwcplanetside2.weebly.com/

OTHER NEWS FROM THE WARFRONT
    Coming events are Friday 2/23/2018 we are hosting our friday night operations and a little get together to make some announcements about the outfit!
    Also be looking for our end of the month INTOXIOP coming up at the end of February / early march for our Signed Up BWC members!

Anyways time to go load up the guns and hop in a galaxy. I got barnies and smurfs to kill.

See you planetside!
    -Gibson1027
    (P.S. add me on TR Emerald! @Gibson1027)
    [IMG]
  15. Kaizure

We're still alive and kicking! We've been around since Planetside 1 and have remained in Planetside 2 since our creation back when the game was initially released. To this day, people see BWC tags in a base and they drop platoons on us just to get us out of an area, because they know how much of a threat we pose with our training, coordination and teamwork.

Are you looking to be that popular with the opposing factions? BWC might be the place for you.
  16. Kastrenzo

Interested, but one question.

Looking for an outfit for my TR account as it's my primary, but does your Outfit have issues with people having alts on other factions and outfits on the same server? One outfit I was in a while back took exception to it and told me I had to leave them, or quit.

TR is my primary and the only one I'd be putting serious time into, but I have an NC and VS on Emerald that I goof around on sometimes, and am sometimes in random outfits.

Was previously in Enclave, and AODR for a short while.
  17. Kaizure

I apologize for the delayed response.

We have no issue with people having alts on the same server, nor do we have an issue with people joining other outfits on those alts. We do have a dedicated BWC alt-fit on both factions, but you aren't required to be a member of those to participate with us.

- Kaizure
  18. Kaizure

On another note, we are going to be shifting leadership in the coming weeks, so we're kicking training into high gear. We'll be hosting official trainings and field training exercises, then putting it all to use during official operations.

Are you someone who is looking for an outfit that provides you with the training to be a competitive and dominating player on the battlefield? Check us out some time, you might like what you find.

- Kaizure
  19. Josari

Hello, I'm Josari. I recently filled out an app on your website. Would like to join.
  20. Josari

Please ignore my post and remove my app. Going to the NC after all. My bad and I'm sorry if I wasted your time.