[TR] Best shotgun to use slugs with?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Wafflesucker, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Wafflesucker

I am wanting to use a shotgun with slugs and a 4x scope as my mid-long range gun. I was just wondering what TR shotgun works best with slugs. Thanks!
  2. Sobieski14

Its the "FA1 Barrage"
    * Really good semi-automatic, it the TR shotgun made for slugs.
  3. TempVirage

Haymaker all day. Don't use a 4x scope, though. Play around with the 2x reflex and <maybe> the 3.4x HDS in VR training. You won't be effective at 4x range for how much it limits your peripherals. The other Semi-autos don't even compare since their beneficial stats only affect spread and pellet count. Same goes for the nighthawk. Putting buck shot on the pump actions or the nighthawk is ruining the purpose of those guns.
  4. Iridar51

I suggest Haymaker, its big clip will allow you to reload less.
    I suggest FA1 Barrage, it has really quick reload and increased projectile velocity, even though I have no evidence supporting that this velocity translates into slug ammunition.
    I suggest Nighthawk, its full auto mode will come in handy in case you will have to engage enemies at closer range, and at longer range you should just tap fire like you would with semi-auto.
    I suggest any pump action shotgun, they can screw you up like nothing else, but... No but, there is no upside to using slugs with pump action :D