[TR] - Army of the Republic [EU - Lithcorp]

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TerranTitan, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Ghroznak

I'm looking for an active outfit.

How often do you run squads?
    How many are typically in squads?
    How often, if at all, do you have events for outfit (weekdays, weekends, monthly)?

What is your typical style ingame and the expected direction to spend certs (spec ops/gal drops, regular infantry, armored columns, air cavs etc) ?

Do you have dedicated squad/platoon leaders or mix it up?

About me,
    I'm certed into Mosquito, LA and Medic as well as some points into Infil. Obviously also have S-AMS since I'm a team-oriented player.

I have all the important weapons unlocked (i.e. lock-on for heavy, A2A / A2G for mossie, .50 rifle for Infil and so on).

I prefer organized teamplay and I enjoy infantry combat the most (especially attacking / defending large facilities). While vehicle battles are fun (I was a dedicated tanker in an armor outfit in PS1) I feel the vehicles are much to dominant in PS2 and I try to enjoy the infantry action whenever I can.

Cheers!
  2. dragondrop

Please post all applications in the proper forum on terran-republic.com or we won't be able to consider it. :)
  3. Paulus

Just to reassure people, don't be scared just because its an online application, we're not going to sit you down in a chair and ask you akward questions. its purely for our own easy administration.

AoTR has a place for just about anyone who wants to be part of it, so step on up and join the fight. PS2 is like a road trip, best enjoyed with as many mates as you can squeeze in the car (or Sunderer in this case).
  4. dragondrop

Here's an example of our tactical superiority:

Also, we had some issues with our website recently. It's now functional again and will be built up again in terms of content in the time to come, so don't be put off by emptiness and drop an application there! :)
  5. Paulus

Our new Terran Republic Weapons Guide is up, see our Youtube Chanel for details.

Want to be a part of the story? We are still activly considering applications made at our website, www.Terran-Republic.com.
  6. GaryGibbon

Hey y'all. NC member here to speak his mind..
    I'd just like to say here that though I may hate the TR scum, these guys are nasty quick, an decent fighrers too. I had to play hide and seek with them as they capped Seabed. Most fun I had in a while. Lithcorp (soon to be Cobalt) members of the TR, join these guys, for your enemies sake. Give us someone worthwhile to fight, and not another zerg.
    • Up x 2
  7. Furios

It's too bad that you didn't show up... These were the most delicious cookies we've ever had ;)
  8. Paulus

Thanks for the thumbs up Gary, i seem to recall being in the squad that cornered you in Seabed. It was indeed good fun. Always nice to meet a decent soldier (even if you are wearing the wrong uniform).

So there you go TR, a testamonial from our enemy the NC.

Want to know more?
    find us at;
  9. Furios

10. Paulus

Easter is here!
    Didn't get the amount of eggs you wanted? Take it out on the enemy!

For the purpose of this retibution the NC and VS are the easter bunny,
    and [AOTR] are your medium of disappointment fueled destruction!

11. Furios

12. Mogsy

application sent & forum profile done for my TR medic.
  13. mastamage22

you guys have the tag [AOTR] right?

can you guys please say to tigraxl to stop flaming and spamming threads?
    thanks to his spamming he is putting stain on your outfit.
    people don't like to play with an outfit that has these stains, and i like good opponents. tigraxl is undermining your reputation
  14. TigraXL

My post was not spam, but relevant, since you use clear lies in your rectuitment OP, and I point that out :)
    Plus, nobody cares what a bunch of jesters think, since your leaders are conflicting with nearly everyone on this server, even your own faction. Feel free to think whatever you want.
  15. Pharax

Mastamage could you stop posting on outfit recruitment threads, if you have a problem with someone take it to them in person.

Apologies AOTR.
  16. Paulus

New to the game? Revisiting after an absence? We're not worried if you have 1 day or 100 days experience, we have a place for YOU.

We have a team of Staff Sargeants and Officers all working for you, we have a great bunch of guys for you to play alongside and we have a great server for you to do it on.

Want to know more?
    find us at;
  17. TerranTitan

18. Nodeirus

Registered in forum and sent the application.
  19. warheart666

hello i want to join you're outfit if possible my ingame name is warheart666 i hope to hear from you guys soon. i just started playing and will be focusing on medic.
  20. Emil Nannmark

Hello,
    My name ingame is Shadoooken and i love to play as stealth sniper/light assault. I turn 18 In may 2015 and my BR is 50 atm if you need to contact me outside the game here is my skype : Emil.nannmark1