TR are cheaters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by wigsplitter, Nov 25, 2015.

1. wigsplitter

First of all NC has MAXES. TR has meks which are more powerful than regular maxes which is why on ps4 it says meks not maxes. The heavy machine gun is way more bowerful than the lasher or jackhammer. The only way to kill a heavy machine gun user is with a bazooker. The T1 cycler is the best assault rifle in the game nobody can defeat it. TR's heavy assault shield absorbs all of the NC's bullets they don't register as hits ever. Vanu heavy's shield doesn't absorb any bullets I think it's glitched.
  2. AxiomInsanity87

Unfortunately guys, this thing is not joking. He really is that special.

• Up x 3
  3. Liewec123

2 for effort, back under the bridge with ye! ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. wigsplitter

what's 2 for effort? Is that how old you are? You must play as TR huh?
  5. stalkish

NC max as his avatar.
    Blowing up a mossy with c4 in his sig.

Ye defo TR.......o_O
    • Up x 7
  6. wigsplitter

I can make a VS avatar in my sig doesn't mean I play VS. Geez you some kinda stupid you'd have to go to a special school to learn how to be that dumb
  7. Moridin6

Ive only ever played TR
    • Up x 3
  8. Voodoo Bliss

Hello, TR loyalist here, yes we cheat, we cheat all the time, just to make you rage and cry, our maxes love to **** wigsplitters, oh and your mum teamspeaks our outfits to inform on your position, so we know when you're hiding around that corner cloaked. We dont need darklights, we can see your farts.
    • Up x 4
  9. stalkish

No, i've just been on this forum since closed BETA, i know pretty much all the usual names and know where they hang their hat.

I could ask you an equal question.
    Did you go to a stupid school to learn your perception of the game?

To correct your idiocy:
    • TR MAXs arnt more powerful than NC maxs, an NC max at close range will own a TR max, a TR max at med range will own an NC max. Learn the niches.
    • The MCG as its actualy called (you dont even know names, yet you call me stupid? o_O ) is not undefeatable, a jackhammer user should always win a 1v1 against an MCG user at close range since the JH can kill in 0 seconds using secondary fire. Again, learn your weapons niche.
    • There are no bazookers in this game, learn the names of the weapons, this page might help. To give you a hint - shrike, ML-7, S1 are the default rocket launchers. P.S i kill shielded HAs with the MCG as a adren pump LA with a carbine at close range. Aim for the head man.
    • T1 carv is a good weapon, but not the best LMG in the game. Here are the KPU stats for the default LMGs, not an ideal comparison but you can clearly see the T1 is not at the top of the list. KPU = Kills per unique.
    • All empires HA shields are the same, exactly the same, as in there is no difference between them. TR doesnt have invulnerability to NC weapons, trust me.
    • There is no bug with the VS shields, they work exactly the same as the NC & TR ones.
    The last 2 points is why i didnt reply to you in the first place, clearly a troll thread, no1 can be this thick, can they? Are you?
    • Up x 1
  10. Eternaloptimist

Just gets funnier every time I read it.
    Must get me one of them totally absorbent shields and the undefeatable AR (or are they only available on PS4?)
    • Up x 3
  11. AxiomInsanity87

• Up x 1
  12. Reclaimer77

lol@BOWERFUL
    • Up x 2
  13. breeje

I can confirm all TR players are cheaters
    Every time I play as NC or VS they always kill me
    And when I play TR they go and join the NC and VS
    Those cheating TR basterds
    • Up x 3
  14. FieldMarshall

0/10
    • Up x 2
  15. wigsplitter

1. I've already been over this TR has meks. Only the NC have maxes
    2. Heavy machine gun is op on ps4 because of the rendering issues. we live in two different worlds.
    3. Any rocket launcher is a bazooker. I don't care what the developers call it their bazookers.
    4. I was talking about the cycler.
    5. All of the vs shields are better because of the .75 ads which also make them absorb more damage to their shields. I only absorb .5 dmg they have a better shield.
  16. Shanther

Umm...what? Not only is that NOT how shields work, VS HAs don't have 0.75 ADS speed anymore. NC, TR, and VS shields are all identical.
    • Up x 3
  17. RedArmy

u guys are talking to a chat troll, he cannot be reasoned with
    - hes talking about PS4 in the PC chat pannel
    - hes clearly 10 years old based on slang
    • Up x 2
  18. wigsplitter

1. This isn't pc section it's gameplay section. go back to special ed class
    2. PS4 doesn't have the LMG changes so the VS and TR shields absorb .75 of the damage
  19. Shanther

Again, no. That isn't how shields work.
    • Up x 3
  20. RedArmy

Apparently special schools are the only insult hes learned so far. but on a good note, atleast he can count.
    just not how to do math.
    if the TR n VS shields somehow were able to absorb .75 based on ADS, only 3 of the VS LMGs would do it, none of the TR LMGs would. but also based on that logic, and NC HA equipping an SMG would gain .75% absorbsion based on his misguided math on how ADS and Shield absorbsion mechanics work
    • Up x 1