TR already have their silly hat, when will VS and NC get theirs? What silly hat do you want?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Village, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Village

TR already have their M. Bison hat:
    [IMG]

The silliness of this hat is clearly overpowered, so to balance it out VS and NC will require an equivalent. What silly hat do you think the other factions get? Here are what i suggest.

NC
    [IMG]

VS
    [IMG]

Feel free to suggest any silly hat ideas that you think would be more appropriate for each faction.
    • Up x 11
  2. Lord Robert

Its not a silly hat! It's very serious! Very very serious!!
  3. Groucho Marxist

I don't know but I want to put it on my MAX because why not.
    • Up x 2
  4. EliteEskimo

You can try to compete with TR's awesome hat/helmet and goggle combos all you want, but you will always come up short...

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  5. Chowley

I do love the M. Bison hat. I am surprised they havent shown any concept art for VS and NC hats. Want!
  6. The King

I want a no helmet helmet!!!

FOR THE NC...
    [IMG]

FOR THE VS..
    [IMG]
  7. Fned

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  8. Vortok

9. Grumpymunky

For NC:
    [IMG]

For VS:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  10. PieBringer

For NC: Captain Falcon helmet (it would need to be equippable for MAX.)

For VS: Goku Hairpiece.
  11. NC_agent00kevin

12. PostalDude

Give VS a badass spiny helmet, with a mowhawk thing on top of it.
  13. RHINO_Mk.II

NC:
    [IMG]

VS:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Hibiki54

I would rather have an Ash Ketchem trucker hat.
  15. zaspacer

Going from the TR hat, these should be Officer headware.

I think NC needs the Kilgore Cavalry Hat from Apocalypse Now.

"Smells like... Victory."

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Since TR already took the 40K Commissar hat, give VS the Imperial officer cap from Star Wars.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'm hoping they add full officer outfits to go with the hats. And of course add Adrianne Curry's above Imperial Officer/Barronness outfit to the game.

Other cool Sci Fi hats:

[IMG]

[IMG]

http://4.bp.************/-1F47FQbrNYY/UFExJaA_UwI/AAAAAAAAjI4/u8IV2At9M6g/s400/necromonger.jpg
    • Up x 7
  16. VSDerp

personally nothing would look right with vanu in hats. rather not look like a joke on the battlefield..oh wait nvm grown men in spandex
    • Up x 2
  17. joe smo

VS
    [IMG]
    NC
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  18. Van Dax

oh hell yeah I want an imp cap. it doesn't even matter if makes sense or not-those things are badass.
  19. Jachim

20. Unclematos7

Make the Vanu helmet glow ZOE pink whenever the user fires a weapon(including heal and repair tools), performs a melee attack or uses an item.