Totally Minded Thugs Outfit

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by KirouKairu, Mar 4, 2017.

1. KirouKairu

Preface: This is a more detailed description of the outfit. The PS4 outfit description entry did not provide enough space.

Outfit Tagline: “Intellect Shall Overcome All Ideologies”

Outfit Description: The Totally Minded Thugs are dedicated to the Vanu Sovereignty, for technology truly equals might. The Totally Minded Thugs are ready to adapt strategy to shifts in combat. We prioritize objectives where the Vanu Sovereignty’s support is needed the most. We avoid participating in ally zerg rushes. We frequently review the map to remain aware of the status of ongoing battles. Communication (voice and text chat) between Totally Minded Thugs and in platoons and squads is highly valued and requested of all Totally Minded Thugs. TMT offers training and teaching to its outfit members. We will help you, new players! KirouKairu, the leader of TMT, is well experienced in combat, in many strategies and combat tactics, and leading squads. Also, he has fought alongside other outfit leaders (UVLT, Atnt, VOID). He supports Wrel’s PlanetSide 2 YouTube videos, and recommends them. The leader has and continues to learn from Wrel’s information and tips on PlanetSide 2. KirouKairu is preparing for and learning strategies for the upcoming Construction System. Also, he has and uses all of the leadership tools, which are fully upgraded. He is experienced in effective Spawn Beacon and Sunderer placement. KirouKairu is currently mainly a support class. Primarily Combat Medic, secondly Engineer. Totally Minded Thugs supports “cultivating a better gaming community” (Wrel) on PlanetSide 2. TMT aims to be a respectable and effective unit. No profanity, offensive behavior, exploitative glitching, or stat padding permitted. Respect your fellow planetmans.

Specialization: Combined Arms

Classification: Hardcore
  2. Bowshuge1313

Sup guys I'm only BR 16 but only been playing for a week or so. I've been playing ps2 on PC for 4 years and just started loving this game on Playstation 4. I'm looking for anow adult only outfit that ***** around and has fun but has to be mic only. Way to unorganized otherwise. Hit me up my psn name is Bowshuge if you think I'd be a good fit. I'll msg right away as I have the ps app on my phone.

Cheers and thanks for your time

Bowshuge