Total Recoil (TXR)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Pattyfathead1, Dec 26, 2012.

1. BlueSeventy

+1 for these lovelies. Great cohesion and combined arms play. Though I do wish Talron would stop rocking his pump shotty ;P
  2. Patroclusx

(Cik) is looking for 12v12 or 24v24 scrims please let me know if yall would be interested in setting something up!
  3. BaptistsK90

GG TxR well fought

Baptist
    Consortium
  4. Talron

Patro, we are always looking to setup scrims against competitive outfits.I love CIK and I would to setup a scrim possibly this Thursday if that works for you? If not, we can plan for another time later this week or early next week.

Baptist, one hell of a fight against CONZ you guys are an awesome outfit and it was a nail bitter final match. TxR has much respect for you're outfit and the final match was nothing short of a spectacular finish.

Looking forward to going toe to toe with you guys again in the future.

For anyone looking for a top tier TR Competitive/Casual outfit on Connery, I believe TxR to be the outfit you have been looking for.

Take a look at the tournament matches we had this past weekend for PAL

(Match 2) [TxR] vs [NNG]:

(Final) [TxR] vs [CONZ]:

5. VengeanceD

These guys make their victories look too easy even against the toughest opponents. Total Recoil dominates any outfit in their way when it comes down to a PAL match.

Looking forward to see TXR in the future, to see if they still hold the crown. Good job guys.
  6. Patroclusx

(Cik) is looking for 12v12 or 24v24 scrims please let me know if yall would be interested in setting something up!

Sorry I've been missing you had a ton of family drama come up and completely missed your poke the other night. Either pal rules or community clash style is fine by me. I have your ts info now so if you catch me or I can catch you let's get something going.

I'd also like to say if you are looking for a legit TR outfit these guys are great. Very laid back guys with a very competetive group. It's the healthy mix you strive to find in a good outfit.

Look forward to talking with yall soon.
  7. Pattyfathead1

Awesome PAL fight tonight to all the outfits! Was a great match to watch on twitch.
  8. Corezer

Like these guys, props to homestarrunner... or honestcomestain.... forget his name!
  9. Broozer

Are you guys still recruiting?
  10. swatz

11. Corezer

taken today, fighting with the TXRs...

12. Corezer

New footage defeating the DOOP army at the Skydock!

13. Pattyfathead1

Sweet Vids Man. Thanks for posting.
  14. Pattyfathead1

Well Folks,

Will this forum be obsolete next patch with the in game recruitment?

Probably not, but maybe not as much traffic. Just another shout out. Looking for a few good men and women to take to the fields of Auraxis with us.
  15. swatz

bump a dump bump
  16. swatz

Bum dum du dum dum banana phone
  17. Pattyfathead1

18. Pattyfathead1

TXR is looking for a few more good soldiers! Veterans and Newbies welcome!
  19. Pattyfathead1

Great alert win tonight TR!
  20. Psyconic

Do you recruit noobs. I,m an experienced gamer but brand new to the game and I,m fairly active.?