Total Recoil (TXR)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Pattyfathead1, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Pattyfathead1

[TXR] Total Recoil is excited to announce we have joined forces with [MERC] Mercenaries. To find the application and much more information; including streams, pictures, twitter feeds, ops nights, and the forums please go to mercgg.com.

[IMG]
    For Veteran or Returning Players:

Maybe you are coming back from a Hiatus? Mercenaries has rebranded itself to be the [MERC] Gaming Group as it has welcomed many old outfits in its fold. If you are looking for your old mates, they may be with [MERC] now. Outfits that have merged into [MERC] include:
    • [HFA] Hell From Above.
    • [TXR] Total Recoil.

Who we are: A Cohesive Unit

We are a combined arms operation Gaming Group on Connery. Our roots date all the way back to Planetside 1. We encourage you to check us out at planetside-universe.com to see how we stack up!

Mercenaries is an outfit based around camaraderie, teamwork, and fun. We pride ourselves in having members and leaders who excel in tactical warfare. We understand the true meaning of "Strength in Unity!"

What we do: Combined Arms Operations
    • Spec-Ops Infantry: We specialize in fast moving infantry jumping out of galaxies. Hard hitting, lightning fast play.
      • 5 Minutes with [MERC]: A quick peak into part of what you will be doing if you decide to join up with [MERC]Mercenaries.
    • The Terran Alliance: Gone now, but not forgotten. We are still eager to work hand in hand with our Terran compatriots.
    • Mercenaries has recently celebrated its 13th anniversary: On the lighter side of things, we celebrated with a knife fight on the back of galaxies and an ANT race! We still find time for fun events.

What we require of you: Our Expectations
    • We expect our members to have a friendly approachable attitude, always willing to lend a hand with the platoons greater goals in mind.
    • Mercenaries is seeking aggressive, competent, and mature players that perform well as a team. We are not elitist, but do expect competence in listening and following orders. We are more than happy to build confidence in your gun play and squad-play skills, and continue to improve this for all of our members.
    • Teamspeak usage when running with our platoon and forum registration is required for members.
    • Remember that you have a [MERC] tag next to your name. It is a tag that inspires fear in our enemies and brings relief to our allies when we hit the battlefield. Wear it with pride and respect. Do not dishonor the tag with any sort of ill-behavior.
    • Up x 3
  2. Killiden

I'll come out and say that these guys took me in at the end of beta and officially on the first day of the game and I have yet to have any issues. Its made the game so much more fun running with these guys. The people are relaxed and always ready to get work done.

Everyone gets a chance to prove themselves and every time I'm up to squad lead for them, the people have treated me with respect and reassurance. Everyone has similar goals and will do what is needed to carry them out.

If you need anything to help make your decision, we sometimes open up the platoon to the public so be on the lookout for the TXR tag in the squad page whenever your looking to squad up and if you enjoy it, why not sign up.
  3. Talron

TXR FOR LIFE!
  4. Pattyfathead1

I have run with these guys since Beta. They are the perfect combination of organized, cohesive teamplay when you want it. And when you are either traveling or can't really stay focused on the game. They won't bother you to join up with the squad, or why you aren't online all the time. Just a great group of people to run with, highly recommended.
  5. Pattyfathead1

Total Recoil is looking for a few good Men and Women!
  6. Naha

Played for a little while with these guys. Very helpful, very organized, and accomplishes what they set out to do effectively. Thanks for the fun guys, look forward to doing it again sometime.
  7. Onchas

A bump for Total Recall.

I was leading a small 666-Devil Dogs (NC) attack on the Sky Dock yesterday and came across these guys. We had a small problem with an exploiter and I contacted FearHawk (somewhat blindly) with a tell. They were totally cool and worked on their side to deal with the exploiter.

Much respect to these guys from their opposition.

If you made the mistake of joining the TR ;), these guys seem organized and are an honourable group in the field.
    • Up x 2
  8. Turiel =RL=

Cool name for an outfit, but you guys should really play NC with it.
  9. mlane16

Though I only been with TXR since the late stages of beta, I have really enjoyed hanging out this squad. Prehaps, my favorite thing about TXR is that contrary to the outfit's K/D and ability to get things done, we are secretly not as super-serious and strict as people might expect. We a really fun and relaxed. For example this, https://twitter.com/Killiden/status/292121021400621056/photo/1

Troll x Roll FTW guys... (inside 18+ joke) :)
    Well, you also have to consider that lot of people in TXR have great respect of 666, including myself. TXR and 666 are friendly rivals, like two great samurai clans battling against each other with all seven virtues of Bushido

Thanks for the offer, but what I understand TXR has been a Terrian Republic squad since planetside 2. There are other reasons.... (Joke) like some of us couldn't stand the NC AI sounds like annoyingly peppy cheerleader...

Thanks for the props though ^_^
    • Up x 1
  10. Pattyfathead

Join the Red Tide!
  11. Sinistersmith

I'm going to go ahead and say that I have been with these guys since relatively early beta (late times of the AMS galaxy) and have enjoyed everyday with these guys. The people in the outfit are not complete ******** and are actually relatively nice(SOMETIMES ;) ). They also are supportive of you and do not expect you to be on all the time or anything like that. They probably have one of the nicest outfits in PS2, since the other big ones usually are not that great(USUALLY, there are many exceptions).
  12. Pattyfathead1

Prowler Pack, Skywatch, Spec Ops, Ground Pounders, we have it all. Come join the Red Crusade!
  13. Talron

14. Patroclusx

Total recoil is an outstanding outfit. Top notch leadership and solid player base. When running platoons with the 56thRD I throughly enjoy working along side with txr. Highly recommended. Keep up the great work guys and keep fighting the good fight.
  15. Pattyfathead

Friday Night Ops coming up, who's in! Look forward to running with all our alliance members.
  16. Mindsniper

If you are still looking for members i would really like to join you after watching the Friday night ops it is inspired me to go look for a good group and you live up to those expectations
  17. AApex

Shout out to you guys from NOVA on NC Connery.. Its always fun playing against you all!
  18. Talron

Check out the new video TXR Spec Ops video!

19. Pattyfathead1

Excellent fight last night NC, VS, and TR, thanks for all the fun!
  20. Talron

Check out the newest video of TXR SkyWatch!