Top tear infiltrators

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by TheAnnoyingInfi, Oct 22, 2013.

1. TheAnnoyingInfi

Good day/evening.

I would like if some of you spared a minute or two to mention some of the great infiltrators.
    I don't mean well known like mustarde, darkelfdruid or koolaid etc, rather ones that do not post videos or forum threads.

Infiltrators for instance that you keep seeing on your server do really well or ones that always seem to get you.

I just would like to see an estimate how many people have achieved the higher tier with this class.

Darkelf gave me his footage for the project, but it is just to good for me to mess it up so i'll leave it be for him to finish when/if he comes back. Although i was the first teat dummy for his HUD-less guide so i'll post that soon.

Hopefully you great infiltrators if bored could then try it out and see how it goes for you - and it would be interested how many of you can go to an even higher tier.
  2. Astraka

Edynz, VS21314, Booface, & Rasui spring to mind immediately. I'd also like to think I'm fairly good myself. I will add more when I think of them.
    • Up x 1
  3. redsevenski

BloodyPuma is probably the best we've seen on Woodman, although I haven't seen him online in a while. Scan and WillumNassTR are both very good as well (although they both have characters in my outfit so I see their play from the other side of the fence).
    • Up x 2
  4. Sworaven

Tenzenar on Miller
    • Up x 1
  5. Stinneyt

Spoprockel (Ceres) is perhaps the best infiltrator I've encountered. Not many have got the best of me like he has.
    • Up x 1
  6. PraxisMajor

Computer problems and then work getting in the way. You may see him around again now though. ;)
  7. VSDerp

My good friends Mustarde,Torokokill,IIXianderII, i know some nc ones on mattherson but honestly forgot their names.
    • Up x 1
  8. redsevenski

Not too sure whether that's a good thing...hopefully I see him before he sees me! Seeing his name on the kill feed used to be enough to make me try and up my game.
  9. ManyHats

you don't see the really good ones. that's the point ;-)
    • Up x 4
  10. TheAnnoyingInfi

Hah that's true :D

Few infi like darkelfdruid and theinvissibleman have a habit to go Rambo mode into whole squads and just walk away like a boss. :D
  11. Mustarde

Those are some of the best pure SMG infils in the game. Look at those stats... esp VS21314
    • Up x 1
  12. Mustarde

I thought this thread was about the biggest whiners who play infiltrator... lol
    • Up x 6
  13. Qasar

This thread makes me sad. HAH! Hah! hah.. ha... *cough*.

Sorry.
  14. Sworaven

When I saw the title I expected to find a chatlog of some kind filled with delicious tears. I was a bit disappointed because I enjoy reading QQ.
  15. thepackett

Thepackett on Waterson ;)
    I don't remember their names, but I've had a good sniping battle with only one TR and one NC
  16. AnuErebus

VS21314 is damn good, I don't see him as often as when he played NC but he's often the source of a good SMG showdown.

xItzmurda/Itzmurdax also gets a mention, only ran into him a couple times since he started playing with FCRW but he's also a very good SMG infil.

I don't really have any snipers from connery off the top of my head, it's pretty rare for me to get sniped so I don't have much experience with the people that wind up sniping others a whole lot.
  17. TheTreeness

Torokokill.
    His Future Crew alt (TorokokillCVS) shows his current skill with a sniper rifle as his main is still beleaguered with his learning curve stats.
    7.5 K/D
    Parallax = 2.25 KPM, 64% accuracy, 83.5 HSK.
    His main (Torokokill) holds
    47918 kills
    on his Parallax alone.
    • Up x 1
  18. Spoprockel

That was only possible because you chose to fight me in my domain, the tower :p

OT: Hakan2999 (Ceres) and SaitX (Ceres) got the jump on me quite a few times, they always put up a good hunt.
  19. John_Aitc

ItzMurda_TV (Twitch name) is my CQC Guru.He runs with Future Crew on Connery a lot.

He has great instructional videos on YouTube, also. xItZMuRdAx is the channel on YouTube.
  20. Rohxer

Edynz on Waterson is a CQC (non-sniper) SMG machine; he's got the Rambo infiltrator style mastered. Looks like he just hit BR100 too; hopefully he keeps it up, I really enjoy the challenge of a fight with him around. Once I see him in a battle I try to hunt him down whenever I can, though I've only got him 8 times to his 25 against me... In fact, looking at my death stats, I've died to him by far more than anyone else. The next closest person has got me 9 times.

He's also usually at the top of the current leaderboards - for this month he's second place globally right behind Daddy on Miller, and nearly all of his kills are SMG, knife, or commissioner. 99% of his play time is SMG infiltrator, with a 4.69 K/D.

I've encountered many other decent infiltrators, but none have ever utterly dominated the battlefield like this guy.