Top 10 Thing We Can't Do

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Pachins, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Pachins

1) Write our names
    2) Poke people with needles
    3) Hold a tray
    4) Be a swimmer
    5) Bird watching
    6) Smoking
    7) Sitting still
    8) Holding a baby
    9) Marksmen
    10) Fill the inside of a Twinky

If you don't understand you don't play an infiltrator. We have issues with not shaking and holding our breaths for longer then 3 secs.
  2. Bape

im 100% infiltrator (CQC) but i dont understand most of them lol?

i only understand 2 which i think is knifing?
  3. Marzipanzer

The joke was that infiltrators have incredibly shaky hands and are unable to hold their breath. I thought it was sorta funny.

In the future, everyone has Parkinson's. Or at least, the infiltrators do.
  4. ST4LK3R

can or can't? I dont get it.

[IMG]
  5. Drazen

"Top 10 Thing We Can't Do"

TOP TEN "THINGS" WE CAN"T DO....

1. write a simple sentence.
  6. PSBJ

2. Tell the difference between a typo and a grammatical error.
  7. tZKo77

Agree, i guess we would be good at certain sexual acts tho... still...

I am holding my breath that we can have some ability to hold our breath or something at least to temporarily avoid shaking so much.
  8. Helwyr

I absolutely hated the sway when I first started playing in beta, but outside of other aggravating factors I'm ok with the mechanic. It's how brief it can be and how random it feels as to when it affects me and when it doesn't, it's all the shaking on the battlefield that throws it off, and worst for me personally it's all this combined with the still horrible game performance I often get. Then finally add to that the availability of spamtastic AI vehicle weapons it makes sniping something you do because you really want to do it, not because it's a great way to be getting kills or achieving anything beyond sniper merits.
  9. Drazen

"Top 10 Thing We Can't Do"

TOP TEN "THINGS" WE CAN"T DO....

1. write a simple sentence.”
    2. Tell the difference between a typo and a grammatical error.
    actually, thing is singular, things is plural,,,,, I'd say that error is pretty grammatical.....
  10. PSBJ

It's obviously a typo. If you read his whole post he doesn't make that mistake again.