too many br 100s!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nifa92k, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Devilllike

15 fps is no excuse thats with how much i play and i can kill heavies in cqc with a bolt action rifle
    • Up x 1
  2. Eternaloptimist

Lesson: don't keep hanging around in the same place/buy darklight

Lesson: Keep a better watch on what is happening around you/don't park under trees or buildings

Lesson: Spawn somewhere else

Lesson: Don't stand in/run up the road

Lesson: Wear flak/run away from red grenade symbols

Seems to me there are plenty of lessons to be learned. All of these death experiences are common enough but falling for them repeatedly seems foolish
    • Up x 3
  3. MarkAntony

I was gonna do this. thanks for doing it for me.

I will just return to my usual ****posting: Git gud scrub #L2P
    • Up x 1
  4. Azawarau

It has less to do with Br and more to do with loadout choices and team decisions i think

I hop onto my br 12-20s and handle decently

Well a bit better in some cases but thats a faction thing.

The TR max camping and Vanu auto rifle sniping......
  5. Nifa92k

lol i love how serious ppl are taking me XD
  6. Nifa92k

and the fact that half of them dont read the previous comments XD
  7. Nifa92k

and the ignorace
  8. Nifa92k

and the egotism that no one cares about XD
  9. Nifa92k

my feeling are not urs so no need for everyone to get so opinionated about this XD honestly, it was just a stupid rant calm down ppl
  10. Liewec123

i don't think we should even have koltyr, the playerbase is thin enough without adding a kiddy play area!
  11. ALN_Isolator

It was a good plan until you get the daily BR 100 farming up Koltyr with a HE tank who is not leading squads teaching new players.
  12. Greiztoph

There are times where BR 100's are the easiest people to kill in my opinion so I must disagree entirely.
  13. Crator

Battle Rank doesn't have anything to do with anything. Now if you split out players based on how many certifications they have invested or weapons bought that would make sense. But I don't think it's a good idea to do something like that at all.
    • Up x 1
  14. Moridin6

too many qq
  15. Eternaloptimist

There's a big part of your problem but the lessons are still there to be learned. Have you adjusted settings to try to increase your framerate? Turn off shadows, maximise textures, reduce resolution? Not my area of expertise but there must be something you can do and if you've already done them but are still getting 15 fps a new rig or game card or something may be the answer (you have updated your driver haven't you?)
  16. MikeyGeeMan

I'm all for battle islands.

Sometimes you want to play planet side at a more tactical level. Knowing your not gonna get 9000 people jumping in on you.

Plus it would be awesome to stream some. Of the better outfits playing.

Br 100s could get new directives for cool unlocks.

At some point you need an end game.
    • Up x 1
  17. Colonelveers12

Nevermind the fact that BR 60-100 is more than 75% of the game......
    • Up x 1
  18. Obscura

Yeah... I would probably say go f*ck yourself on that one lol.
    I could see battle islands maybe being BR 30+ or 40+ and koltyr expanded to 1-19, but the 4 continents are the meat of the game, everyone gets to play it.
    • Up x 1
  19. Peebuddy

The games too old to start restricting the player base any further.

Kolter was a good idea 2 years ago but now it's completely vacant/ full of veterans masquerading as BR 1's
    • Up x 1
  20. BamaRage

Its part of the game and we all have to deal with it at times. As a BR67 I understand what your saying but disagree with your solution. I see it as paying your dues, when I am killed by a BR100 I look at it as a goal to get to that level. And when I kill a BR100 I grin and move on. I think your proposal would cost us players and be the death of planetside, Or they would just keep making accounts and you would be getting killed by BR3's with the skill set of a BR100.