too many br 100s!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nifa92k, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Nifa92k

But comon from my perspective:
    framerate 15 fps
    situation: trying to spanw from sundy and infs are knifing me with NC one shot knife and VS heavy br 100s are r@ping me from all sides
    CUT ME SOME SLACK AHAHAHAH
  2. Taemien

Dying from sources that you cannot see, predict, or in some cases you 'cannot do anything about', can be frustrating. And yes if you're on the receiving end of it, it can be hard to learn how to deal with.

For example, how do you learn to not get killed by the dude with the knife that ganks you everytime you try to do something. Doesn't matter what class you are, you keep dying.

Well what sort of knife is it? Is it the power knife? Or is the guy just that good with the regular (some are). Find out by looking at what killed you. Then figure out what your faction equivalent is. Get it and start using it.

Same thing with C4, what's using it? A light assault? Get a Light Assault of your own and start using it. Oh crap, Jumpjets and C4 synergize pretty well. And you see where and how these people lay these things.

So on and so forth. About two years ago, someone made a similar post about SMG infiltrators. There were tons of threads on these guys. I made a post on how to deal with them. Basically I said the same thing here. Play one. Get an SMG, get an infil, and go hunting. Figure out where these guys cloak and uncloak from by playing it and figuring out the best avenues of attack.

To learn from an unlearnable event, you replay the event from a different point of view. That's how you learn. I was even quoted by a CR saying that is exactly how you go about it. Here's the Link: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...-killer-class-rant.161243/page-3#post-2307980

To quote myself:

That was true in December 2013, its the same in December 2015.
    • Up x 2
  3. customer548

You should have learnt :
    - Avoid the fact of letting your opponents come too close to you. If you did wrong, you have to move away.
    - Don't be static while using a vehicule. Use you camera in order to check what's happening around your vehicule.
    - Spawn camp is good for cheap kills from inside the spawn and for certs. You failed while trying to perform a vain action while you had to redeploy in order to set up a defense in the next base.
    - Never stay in the middle of a road, or alone in the middle of nowhere.

This has nothing to deal with a "technique". It's just a little scam based on ping and framerate. You don't need this.

You should have learnt :
    - Turn on the game sounds and learn how to identify the different classes, weapons and vehicules based on their sounds.
    - Identify the potential threat and take cover, escape or face the threat.
    - Stop standing the middle of nowhere, stop standing immobile or you'll make a perfect target for snipers. Take cover inside buildings.
    • Up x 2
  4. Pelojian

need to upgrade your rig if you are only getting 15FPS should shoot for at least 30FPS or higher.

Don't spawn on that sunderer repeatedly if you getting spawncamped, if you don't have an AMS you own pull a sundie place it away from that first sundie and deploy it.

allies will spawn on yours which isn't camped and your allies can move a bit while enemies have to react to the shift in attack direction or battle flow and move to attack your sunderer.

if an enemy is camping a narrow tunnel you don't just charge in solo and expect to survive, try to find a way to outmaneuver an enemy, if they are focusing on one area punching them in another can sometimes make them shift forces that you can pick off, just like deploying more sunderers apart so they can't easily destory them all quickly.
  5. Nifa92k

As a pious heavy assault tropper, ive been messing around with inf alot. It's learning curve is soooooo ****** huge its not even funny. Im a good sniper, and i know how to counter snipe. The learning curve is at short range. You can imagine, im used to just knocking on peoples doors with my chainguns and concussion and clearing rooms, but inf requires a COMPLETELY differnt approach.

I like playing it cuz each time I die, I learn something. ESPECIALLY against other infs who kill me. Swithc to secondary cuz your armistice will run out quick. Use your knife a lot. Know when to cloak and how to manage it. Shiz like that. I was forces to evolve, and thats the good thing about getting your @aa whopped. You can either sit around and complain, or you can change.

This post was basically a lowkey rant about all the jack@*** high br players who troll the rest of us with directive hunting and tactics that they use EVERY SINGLE TIME that you wont get no matter what. It just really restricts learning from when u die, and i think that "br4" bit i put up there is a prime example of how to learn from death because THAT WAS ME XD.

I just hate not being able to progress PERSONALY, not level wise. I dont give a shiz about battle rank and xp and kdr. Ijust wanna have fun and shoot people without a br 100 with some bull shiz up my @*** at every corner XD
    • Up x 1
  6. Nifa92k

The rest of u dont even get it so im not even gonna bother responding XD
  7. breeje

BR100 here and BR80 and BR 70 and three more characters playing over three years of PS2
    yes we unlocked everything, yes we have better map knowledge, yes we know this game inside out, yes to allot of other points

don't believe we can't die to a low BR maybe we don't get owned so mush by other players
    but only cause we don't stay or run in the same place where we did get killed
    if you get killed by the same guy over and over there is something wrong with your game play
    that BR 100 is not stalking you, you are on his farm ground
    go find a nice place that that overlooks the farming spot and wait

if you get killed by a group of BR100's then your probably fighting a well organized outfit
    as a low BR player you need to spawn to the next base and fight from a longer range
    jump in a tank or sunder as a gunner
    whatever you do don't stay at the same place, this small squad but but well organized players are converting the area to farm land wherever they go

and join a outfit so you can learn the tricks as well
    keep calm and respawn, think before you attack and don't follow the guy before you
  8. customer548

You are unable to judge a FPS or to know if you may learn anything if you play with 15 Fps.
  9. Nifa92k

lol breeje i lead an outfit. Anyways BR 100s obviously arent invincible, but like you said, you guys have better knowledge. With years of experience comes a better control of how to react in a given situation.
  10. Nifa92k

I play 20-25. On bad days its 10-15
  11. Dirge

So? They are better, they deserve to win. Planetside is a darwinist landscape. Adapt or die.
  12. breeje

ok, then you need to make a new character and join a outfit learn from great leaders
    or ask leaders from a big outfit is you can lead a squad under there command with your outfit members
    you can learn allot this way
  13. Nifa92k

oh god the ignorance in that comment XD it hurts XD its hurst so much
  14. Nifa92k

but i am a good leader :)
  15. Akashar

So, you're saying we need a killcam?
    I've said it for a long time, a killcam is the best tutorial.
  16. breeje

i don't think so, you lead your squad in to the farming land
    otherwise you would not have made this post "too many br 100s!!!!"
  17. Dirge

Please elaborate. So far all I see is a bad being farmed. This game will teach all that listen. If you can't, that is your problem. Asking for crutches so that you can feel better than you are is ridiculous.

Learn to think effectively in the context of the game.

Note: I am all for giving more assistance to new players in the form of a mentorship system, or loadout lending, or what have you.
  18. johnway

Facing increasing number of BR100 isn't unusual these days. This game has been out for 3 years now and with all its numerous problems, only the most dedicated are sticking around. Can be extremely annoying i must admit to face off against a high ranking person that just farms etc but it can't be helped at this point and introducing features that degrades the experience of the most dedicated is just asking for trouble.

Understandably, there should be some sort of control, like kolyr being a special place for beginners, except its not as we see high scored directive users there to harass potential new players and the experience they walk with the game is that you spend more time dying than actually doing anything.

I don't really offer any solid options tbh. Either you make everyone BR100 to balance it out or make things cheaper so new players can get up and running faster to equal the br100, you could award xp bonus for lower BR players killing higher level players (plus the threat xp on top of that). Hell, give everyone access to another kolytr so people don't have to go to begineers island.
  19. Taemien

And who's got the bandwidth for that?
  20. Devilllike

first of allgonna fix my post i dont like to go full rant,

You play since 2012 and you still cant take down a br 100 that means you are not good
    I play since 2012 and i can kill an entire squad on my own and i have.

You say you got 15 fps and you get ***** then carefull where you spawn you should know better and since you play since 2012 and you still dont know the basics do not blame higher ranks.

And yes you do suck because thats how it is go l2p find your class and LEARN IT Cause you obviously are still a noob