Tomcats (a2a locks) op and fun-breaking

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jawarisin, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MahouFairy

It's a fact that you got both of us wrong, no matter how much you can defend your comprehension skills. Mine was a basic simple sentence structure and you got it wrong.

Although he didn't mention that he was talking about an infantry squad, I'm sure most people can tell that he is talking about an infantry squad. First off, he said "mowed down" which most people would assume that it means cutting down something that is standing up on the ground. For example, mowing infantry with a machine gun, mowing grass, etc
    You don't usually hear people say "mowing flies". He he said that he was a pilot, he would have said "shot down" instead of "mowed down".

I can't believe I'm teaching literature and English here.
  2. Jake the Dog

We need a moderator to necro this thread.
  3. RadarX

We certainly appreciate the feedback regarding lock ons and there has been discussion surrounding them recently. We're going to close this as it's become more of an argument versus a discussion. Please remember to keep your feedback constructive when posting and try and be respectful of others.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.