Today I Finally Fought 'THOSE' Guys

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Trebb, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Trebb

For as long as PS2 has been going, I've watched tons of videos of kill streaks, where I thought 'wow, I NEVER fight people that completely clueless, I wish I had a lucky run like that :*( '

WELL, today was finally that day. A cheesy farm for sure, but man, talk about a complete lack of Situational Awareness. Maybe they need to make galaxies bigger or more obvious. Nerf plz

• Up x 11
  2. SpruceMoose

marry me
    • Up x 1
  3. LodeTria

Just make 2 c4 instagib a galaxy, that'd at least stop this sorta thing.
  4. Selrahc4040

That's approximately 40 certs you earned there. Damned impressive.
    • Up x 1
  5. Selrahc4040

It wouldn't have though. I don't think they ever laid more than one C4 on this guy.
    • Up x 1
  6. gigastar

If you do that you may as well go the full 9 yards and make C4 a homing throw-and-forget projectile programmed to stalk the most valuable kill in the area.

And it still wouldnt be nerfed.
    • Up x 1
  7. Trebb

Yeah, I didn't understand this. Unless they were so low BR that they only unlocked one brick. Great now I feel like a bully ;)
    • Up x 3
  8. Crowne

That was painful to watch :eek:

So glad I wasn't there for that.
  9. pnkdth

Looking UP is OP.
    • Up x 1
  10. Selrahc4040

Wish I could find out. Doesn't look like he was spotted in the video.
  11. Raap

Coming soon: Sky domes over bio lab landing pads and most bases in the game.
  12. Hammerlock

i have never a idea like this :( but very impressive
  13. eldarfalcongravtank

to auraxians, a skywhale not flying is nothing but a whale sleeping...

think about that.
  14. Morti

The kind of people montages are made of
    • Up x 1
  15. KiakoLalene

Your sig is fantastic.
    • Up x 2
  16. Halon

It's funny until you realize how the devs make balance decisions.
  17. HLM

This would never happen on Briggs.
    You know, what with getting the entire server population on one landing pad.

Also, isn't it just painful watching that reloading circle spin around and around in slow motion while so many enemies are just asking to get blown up?
  18. WUNDER8AR

Farming the NC. Funnily enough exactly what I initially expected when I read the words Bio Lab and losing situational awareness in the video title. Poor NC :p
  19. \m/SLAYER\m/

20. placeholder22

A) Thats what happens if you lose not situational awareness, but air superiority.
    B) They were perfectly aware that they were getting murdered by enemy air. They can't do anything about the galaxy, since it's a ridiculous damage sponge and has the least damage output. They're trying to murder the things they can murder first that do more damage to them - mossies and infantry.

Nerf galaxies, buff infantry AA
    • Up x 1