[Suggestion] To: The Developers (Why are you increasing Wall strenght on Constructing When...)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Destroyer0370

Why do all those stuff and enemy can just come up to the base, target our silo, concentrate fire on it, end of BASE?!

You took away invulnerability, fine, but it causes the silo, heart of what powers the base, to be vulnerable and easily killed. I have experience when 1 tank+1 sunder+1 or 2 infantry concentrate on the silo and it get blown up. Of course I was fighting them with another person, but they outnumber us a bit and base gone, because they did that, concentrated on silo that runs everything.

MAYBE Make the silo the only thing invulnerable while under repair module influence.

And by the way that overshield module thing is crap, it takes us long to over load it and just delay the inevitable(because player made bases are much weaker now), we standing there while under attack wasting time with the progress bar to overload it.

On the positive side.. you introduced, at the same time with that "BAD decay mechanic( concluded it to be so(BAD), i.e when building stuff before silo, silo down and under attack to make a new silo+repair)", new stuff like the pain field, router, that helps player made bases defend and become more important. So good.

2. Can you make it that the repair tool we get from the ANT/SILO give us repair ribbons+experience as well?

3. Reduce the spawn timers on the tube please, just a bit more.